I Should Stay

~CHRIS' POV~

I found Andy alone, crying, outside. I pulled him into a hug. "Hey..Andy...what's wrong dude?" I said and brought him inside.
"J-Jack...I-I admitted t-that I loved h-him." He said in between breathes and tears. "Then why are you crying dude?" I asked and sat him down."He...he ran away, crying." He said and I quickly whipped up his favorite. Mac N Cheese. He took it from my hands and ate it within a few minutes. "I'm sorry buddy, I'm sure he was just overwhelmed and needed some time. That's all, he'll be back." I said with a soothing voice.

Suddenly the door opened to reveal a smiling Jack with Mark's arm around him. Jack pushed away Mark's arm. "Andy...Andy I'm sorry about the way I reacted, I shouldn't have done that and I'm sorry. I just....I just don't think there's any possibility of us being together. I like girls." Jack said and sat next to him. Andy nodded and decided to go take a nap and headed upstairs. I decided to go eat and I left Mark and Jack alone.

~JACK'S POV~

I was lying. I don't like girls. I like boys. And I also slightly like Andy. But there's no way we can be together, so I pushed him out of my mind. Mark pushed me into the couch and licked his lips. He leaned down to whisper.
"Hey Jackaboy....guess what time it is...its Netflix and.....POPCORN TIME!" He yelled and hopped over the couch. Goddammit Mark! He grabbed a packet of popcorn and threw the remote at me. With my amazing reflexes, I caught it and turned on Netflix. Mark jumped on top of my lap with a bag of popcorn. I reached for some but he slapped my hand away. I furrowed my eyebrows and got really confused. He put a piece of popcorn in his mouth and left it hanging out a bit and leaned towards me. Oh I get it. I leaned in too and took the popcorn from his mouth. His lips slightly touched mine and I felt Zeus shoot me with lightning bolts.

He eventually fell asleep, so I turned off the TV and attempted to pick him up. Nope. I pushed him off me and left him on the couch to go to the bathroom. When I came back he was gone. I started looking around. "Markimoo....where are you..." I said and started checking around. I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist. I slumped into Mark and kissed his cheek. Wait....the cheek was smooth...no beard. I spun around and saw Andy, a drunk mess. I walked up to his room and saw beer cans and two bottles of whiskey on the floor. Oh shit. I felt arms pin me to the wall. I couldn't push him off because he was too strong. Instead he heavily breathed and I could practically taste what beer he had earlier. He started sucking on my collarbone. Damn was he good. The pleasure mixed in with fear started to turn me on and I felt a bulge growing. Andy noticed it too and he started grinding on me. Oh my god.....suddenly he was ripped away from me and pushed to the ground. I saw Mark throw punches towards his face, angrily, no, furiously. I pulled him away and brought him to my room.

Jesus Christ. I'm only here for barely a week and Mark's fighting for me. "Mark! You can't just punch people, especially your roommate!" I yelled and poked his chest. "Are you serious? You were practically getting fucking raped and you expected me not to do anything? What the fuck is wrong with you Sean?" He said with fury. He never called me Sean. I felt tears form in my eyes. "This was a mistake, I never should have come here." I said and grabbed my suitcase and started throwing my clothes in. I have no where to go. "Jack...no, wait, Jack wait! I didn't mean to yell at you! I'm sorry." He said and pulled clothes out of my suitcase. I pulled them back in and pushed him. Hard. He was stunned and stumbled back a bit. "It's not your yelling. I can deal with that. I...there's just too much drama here for me to handle. Back in Ireland it was just me, my fans, and my computer. I haven't even uploaded a video in three days." I said and closed my suit case. Mark blocked the door. "Please, Jack wait, I love you, I love you so much and I can't bare my life if your not in it. Please, please Jack, I'm begging you." He said and pulled my suitcase from me. I pulled it back. "No Mark!" I said and tried to push him out of the way, but he wouldn't budge. " Fine, go. Just let me kiss you once. To remember you." He said and his eyes softened. I quickly slumped my shoulders and dropped my suitcase.

He grabbed my neck and softly, yet forcefully pulled me in. His lips collided with mine and I flew higher than the sky. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, leaving no space between us. My hands ran through his soft blue hair, tugging at it every now and then. I pulled away for air, gasping. Oh my god. That was amazing.  Mark sighed and frowned. "Bye Jack. Just know that I will never forget you, and I love you so freaking much." He said and moved out of my way. I walked out of the door and walked down the steps and opened the front door. I looked back and saw Mark looking down, tears in his eyes. I should stay. No I shouldn't. I should stay. No I shouldn't.

I should stay.
I should stay.
I should stay.
So I will.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••A/N ••••••••••••••••

Thanks so much for reading! I'm so so so sorry that I couldn't update sooner. And I realised that this story is getting too dramatic, so I'm going to dial it down. Thanks so much! Vote and comment! Give me some feedback! It's much appreciated.
💗💚BYE! LOVE YOU ALL💚💗