I Wasn't Drunk

SMUT INCLUDED

~JACKS POV~
I dropped my suitcase and ran into Mark's arms. He was a little stunned at first, but he accepted my hug afterwards.

"Y-you're staying?" He asked.

"Of course. I couldn't bear my life without you. How about we film an apology video? I haven't been posting." I said and he nodded.

The whole time we filmed Mark was looking at me. I blushed a few times and then as soon as I shut off the camera, Mark jumped onto me and covered me with kisses.

"Marrrkk. Stahp." I said and he pulled away and sighed.

"You're adorable with you little Irish man." He said and I shrugged.

"Hell yeah I'm adorable." I said. He smiled and we went downstairs.

"Hey lovebirds. Me and Chris wanted to go get a bite to eat. Wanna join?" Jason asked.

"Aw shite. Chris is still mad at me." I said and frowned.

"Hey, Jack, we're grown men, we can handle it. I'm not going to let you starve because Chris is a wee bit mad. Now let's go." Jason said and I half-heartedly smiled.

"Hey Jack. Why don't we grab a bite separately, I wanted to talk to you." Mark said and I shrugged.

"Okay. Sorry Jason. Me and Mark are gonna go out." I said and Jason laughed.

"Have fun on your date you little nerds." He said and walked away.

I got dressed and was about to walk out when strong hands pulled me away.

"Where do you think you're going hottie?" Mark asked and came closer.

"To eat..right?" I asked in confusion.

"Nuh-uh mister." He said and pulled me to his room.

"Come here Jack." He said and pushed me on the bed.

"Okay Mark, you're hot, but I'm hungry, so let's go." I said and tried to get up but he pushed me down. Damn. Aggressive much?

"You're hungry? Let me feed you baby." He said and it was then that I realised he was drunk. Drunk Mark is a sexy Mark. Once, after he played Drunk Minecraft, he called me and started flirting. This was when I barely knew him. That was when I realised how much I liked him.

Mark pulled off my shirt and his own, then started to unbuckle his belt but I stopped him.

"Let me." I said and unbuckled his pants to reveal a large bulge from his boxers. He took off my pants and kissed my v-line. I pulled down his boxers to reveal a hard member that sprang free.

"I have been waiting for this moment Jack. Having you under me. My cock ready to unleash its power." He said and I laughed. Correction, Drunk Mark is also a Stupid Mark.

"Okay Markimoo." I said and grabbed his member and moved up and down in swift movements. I felt it twitch and I stopped and Mark groaned.

"Awwhh...fuck Jack." He panted. I took off my boxers and Mark got the gist. He lined himself up and softly inserted himself.

"Oh come on Mark, I know you're not that soft. Come on." I said and he smirked.

"Unleash the power?" He asked and I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Sure." I said and he slammed in and out quickly.

"Awwhh fuckk Mark...oh that feels good- OH!" I yelled as he hit my g-spot. I moaned and he panted. Suddenly he flipped me and I rode him. I was ready to release when suddenly Mark thrusters really hard up into me and I rode out my high for him.

"Damn Mark, that felt good. I like drunk Mark." I said.

"What are you talking about? I'm not drunk." He said.

A/N

Sorry I haven't been posting, I have currently been starting a new book, "Only Fools Fall For You" if you want to check it out, it'd mean a lot to me. I worked hard on it, so thanks. This chapter was pretty uncomfortable to write as you can tell why. Sorry It was so short. But thanks for reading! Bye!