ROOMATES

~ ANDY'S POV~

I WAS SO EXCITED! I BECAME JACK'S BIGGEST FAN IN THE PAST TWO HOURS! I heard a click at the door..... THEY WERE HOMEEEE! I ran down stairs. There he stood. He looked really hot. I stood there staring at him. Jason walked past me. " Stop drooling ya doof!" He said and laughed. I started to blush. " I'm Jack!" He said with a big smile. I could faint.  " I-I'm An- Andrew but y-you can call me A-Andy..." I said almost fainting. " Haha nice to meet you too.... Andy" he said while chuckling. The way he said Andy.... Why am i falling in love with this odd irish man?!? Chris jumped on my back. " HIYA JACK! My name is Chris you are Mark's friend.. Right? And you came from Ireland? Is it true Ireland actually discovered the potatoes or did they just hear about it?" He asked within two seconds. " Don't mind him he's the nerd of the group" Mark said putting an arm around Jack. I wish i could be Mark right now... "Alright Andy lets go play xbox before you start drooling" Chris said and pulled me upstairs. Dammit Chris.

~ MARKS POV ~

" Look, a few things you need to know.... Firstoff Andy is gay... Sooo yea." I said. " His blue eyes looked over into my eyes. I swear i could kiss him. "That.... Explains alot..... Okay! Do you think he... Ya know.." Jack said slowly. " Yeah he has a crush on you..." I said and secretly clenched my fists as i noticed him blush a little. " Lets watch Netflix!" He blurted out. " Good idea! Ill call down the guys.YO! SQUAD! GET DOWN HERE ITS NETFLIX TIME!" I yelled up the stairs. I heard loud thumping all of the sudden Jason slid down the railing and hopped onto the couch. Chris and Andy were pushing each other  out of the way as they thumped down the stairs. Andy ran into the kitchen to get popcorn. I flopped onto the couch next to Jack. Andy plopped down with popcorn on the other side of Jack. I looked over and saw that as Jack's hand reached for popcorn Andy's hand touched his. They both blushed. I tightened up. " So... Divergent, Hunger Games, Maze Runner... Frozen..." I said slowly listing the options. " FROZEN!" Andy and Jack said at the same time. " Woah!...." Andy said. " Haha i vote frozen!" Jack said turning to me. " Chris?.. Jason?..." I said turning their way. They just shrugged." Frozen it is..." I said. "YAYYYYYYY!!" Jack yelled and threw his arms around me. I hugged him back and for a moment the world stopped. There was no Andy, no Chris or Jason, no Frozen, just us. I wanted to keep it that way but he pulled back. I hit play.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

About halfway into the movie Jack leaned onto my shoulder, he snuggled his head into my neck. I looked around, Chris and Jason pig piled eachother snoring away and Andy has a piece of popcorn dangling from his mouth as he emits soft snores. Jack's eyes are slowly closing. I lift him up onto my lap and he curls into a ball and lies his head inbetween my chin and neck. I can feel his warm breathe on my neck. I close my eyes and let sleep take over.

~ JACK'S POV~

As i wake up i notice I'm on someone's lap. Mark's. I smile a little. I look up to see his hair is a mess. I want to brush my hand through it so bad..... So i do. His eyes flutter open. " Mmm.... ' Top of the mornin to ya" he says and smirks at me. I want nothing more than this, I'm combing his hair, there is a deep and husky voice is talking to me, and everything is quiet. " Im gonna throw a party for you..." Mark whispered in my ear..... I swear i felt him nibble on it too...." I'm fine" i said with a smile growing on my face. " It'll be fun.. Come on! Live a lil" He said with a wink. OH MY POTATOES HE WINKED AT ME! PLAY IT COOL JACK.... play it cool.... Wooooh..." I'm the bossatronian.... I live every second... Duh!" I said and booped his nose. He flashed a smile. " Lets make pancakes." He said and picked me up. He cradled me in his arms then softly let me down in the kitchen." Cookies and cake?!" I said with excitement. "Hmmm i don't know...." Mark said with a deep voice. " I want something sweet.... Ughhhh!" I whined. " Well... There's nothing as sweet as you....." He said and slowly leaned in. IS THIS HAPPENING?!? " UGGHHHHH I WANT FOOD!!!!" Jason yelled. We quickly pulled away. Jason still had his eyes closed thank god. Chris and Andy shot up. " FOOD?!?" They said at the same time. We all started to laugh. I looked over to Mark. Dammit Jason...

Thanks for reading!! Hope you liked it I will be writing another one in a few days im just really busy with school ugh. HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND I'LL SEE ALL YOU DUDES...... IN THE NEXT CHAPTEEEEERRRRR!!!