Meet Carla

*Bella's house on the side

Jave stood before the gigantic structure before him. It was a Victorian style house, absolutely enormous and beautiful. He couldn't get through his head that Galvan was actually...rich. But now that he thought about it, that last name sounded quite familiar...

He watched the beautiful girl in front of him, unfazed by her house. He still couldn't believe such a beautiful girl was his girlfriend. Sure, he had his share of girlfriends, and maybe a few other men's shares, but there was something different about Bella. She was beautiful, but not a sexy, model beautiful he was used to. She was elegant and resembled someone from the 1900s. Not to mention, she had a bad tongue, she lied a lot, and she f*cking blackmailed him to be his girlfriend. Many girls had become obsessed with him, but none to the point of blackmail.

Jave smiled to himself at the thought, and hurried to catch up with Bella, but stopped as his eyes met her innocent back. An idea came to mind, and he smiled wickedly before creeping up behind her unsuspecting back.

He carefully pulled back her long tresses, and before she had a chance to say anything, pressed his lips against the soft skin of her neck.

Bella let out a long moan, similar to the one in the car, this time softer, almost like a whimper. Jave inwardly groaned. She should be banned from moaning or God help him.

"W-what are you doing you--you...ugh!" Bella exclaimed, pulling away from him. Seeing the slight blush on her cheeks, Jave felt a sense of achievement flood over him. He wasn't sure why, especially since many girls had given the same reaction. So why was he so happy when he was able to make Bella feel this way?

He looked at her innocently, with his best puppy dog eyes. "We're supposed to be a couple. That was something couples always do,"

"No it's not!" Bella crossed her arms. Then, she pondered for a second. "You're on the right track, though." She held out her hand. Jave looked at it questioningly, and she sighed in exasperation, a light tinge of red staining her cheeks.

"Hurry up and take it!"

Finally realizing what she wanted, Jave decided to play her.

"What?" He asked innocently.

The blush on her cheeks grew darker. "Don't make me say it, Jandle."

"Say what?"

"Oh, you!! Ugh. Hold my hand!" She exclaimed, blushing madly and her hand trembling.

Jave smirked wildly, and grabbed her hand before she could change her mind.

The couple walked together, with their hands clasped in comfortable silence. Both realized how perfectly their hands fit together, Jave's hand enveloping Bella's snugly, but both chose not to acknowledge it. A/N: I'm sorry it's so cliche. Haha, okay sorry back to the story.

The two stopped at the front door. Emerald green met ocean blue as they stared at each other, anxiety building from the pit of their stomachs. Bella could see Jave's worry etched into his blue orbs and unconsciously rubbed circles on his hand in attempt to soothe him.

Before Jave could acknowledge the situation, the door burst open, and an excited looking Carla stood in the doorway, holding a broomstick.

"Eeeeeee!!!" She squealed, smiling broadly. "I have waited my entire life for this to happen. Jave Jandle, welcome to the Galvan household!!!"