Forgiveness

Bella was about to shove him away when she realized what intense pleasure she was getting from the kiss.

It was just as every romance novel had described it. Exciting, amazing...everything a girl would dream of.

His lips were warm...soft...moist as they moved against hers.

But she still hated Jave.

So no matter how much she was itching to kiss him back, she wouldn't.

Jave kissed her roughly, forcefully, kneading his lips with hers. Their noses crushed against each other and it was all Bella could do to hold back a moan.

Bella felt the passion inside of her building from the pit of her stomach.

Jave slowed the kiss down, deepening it and putting in as much passion as he could.

He nurtured her into the kiss, begging her to return the kiss and kiss back.

Then like a switched being turned on, Bella couldn't hold back anymore.

Her eyes fluttered closed and she kissed back with more fervor and desperation than she could possibly imagine.

She could feel his smile against her lips as he brought them back together, placing a light chaste kiss on the side of her mouth.

Then he dove right back in, the kiss overflowing with his thoughts and feelings and love for her.

Bella tentatively brought her hands to his shoulders, then up, tracing the line of his neck and finally tangling her fingers in his fine, wispy locks.

Jave did the same thing and cupped her cheeks with the palm of his hand, allowing him more access to her mouth.

His lips parted and his tongue darted out to trace the line of her lips and she gasped out in pleasure. Seizing opportunity, he slipped his tongue into her mouth and it met hers.  The second she felt his tongue on hers, it was like a whole new level of...amazingness. Her nerves exploded, and she felt herself drowning in pure Euphoria.

Jave bit lightly on her plump lower lip, and she gasped out in surprise. The slight pain mixed with the overpowering amount of pleasure from the kiss sent her heart thundering in her chest, and her insides tumbling with nervousness.

She grabbed his long strands and used them as an anchor. She pulled his hair backwards along with his head, allowing her to deepen the kiss even more. Jave groaned against her mouth, then left her lips, trailing kisses down her jaw.

Bella couldn't help but feel a small pang of disappointment from the absence of his mouth on hers and felt the cold air against her wet lips, but it was immediately replaced with excitement as he grazed his lips against her neck. She moaned softly and he roamed her neck, sending waves of pleasure down her spine. Jave paid special attention to sweet spot beneath her jaw and suckled on the tender skin softly.

Bella couldn't describe the feeling. She hadn't realized it, but she had been wanting to do this for some time now...and it was finally happening.

Jave finished a feather-light kiss on her lips and buried his head in the crook of her shoulder. He snaked his arms around her waist, pulling her fragile body close.

The two stopped for a minute, their breaths coming out on ragged pants.

"I fucking love you, you know?" He whispered, his breath hot against her ear.

"I hate you too," she whispered back wrapping her arms around his neck.

A/N:
So that might be the last chapter unless u guys want an epilogue.

So comment on whether you guys want an epilogue.

Also I'm sorry that it was so crappy it was just them making out for like a really long time and then finally confessing their luv

Sorry short chapter. Soon I'll do some major reediting so yups.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE RECOMMEND THIS!!!

If you liked the book why not share it around? EXAXTLY.

Anyway thx for reading u guys were awesome.

Also I'll might be on a break from writing for a while. I'm working on a new book: revenge of the undercover nerd.

So like yeah I'll post messages on my progress with the story so I guess u can look for ward to that.

Anyway you know the drill

Vote comment SHARE and all that jazz🎷🎹🎹🎤🎺

Lots of Luve,
Rosetta😜

Word count: 603