Chapter 16: The Unnecessary Argument!

This one's for you @Isabelle8098 and @_sadonna and @LaylaLove911

Daniel's Parent's house----->

Daniel's POV

"Daniel? What happened? Are you fine baby?" Caroline asked bringing me out of my trance.

"Yeah babe. I'm fine.... aaaahh.. ummm.. Cara.." I was stuttering.

"Will you even say something after aaah and umm?" She asked me and then turned towards Cara, smiling at her "so I think my wish came true... you really are my son's girlfriend" she said.
It was Cara this time to have a shock.

Caroline's POV

"Will you even say something after aaah and umm?" The women asked Daniel and then turned towards me, with a huge smile "so I think my wish came true... you really are my son's girlfriend" she said.

I looked back at him accusingly. Oh god! This is how I met the mother of the man I lost my virginity to. Yuck! What did I just think? Weird and confusing!

"Aaah... yaa.... Cara meet my mother Darcy and Mom she's Caroline." He said awkwardly. It was really awkward.

"Oh I'm so happy. I know you never had a girlfriend before her. And all the girls you brought home were dripping with their bitchiness! Oh I'm so happy Daniel" she said and hugged me suddenly, choking me.

"Mom! Mom.. what are you doing?" Daniel came to save me. Thank God! But I really have to say she is one cheerful women.

"Oh I'm so sorry dear. I just could'nt control my excitement" she said and winked at me.

"Oh no no... it's alright. It's very nice meeting you Mrs...... ??" I said giving her a smile but stopped cause.... 'Why do I always forget his surname?' I scold myself!

"Rochester" Daniel reminded me.

"Aahh yes-" I was cut of by Mrs. Rochester.

"Oh no dear. I want you to call me Darcy. Mrs. Rochester is too old for me. Makes me feel old. You'll understand when you become one and people call you that" she said trying to hold her laugh. Making ne and Daniel choke on our saliva.

"That's it Mom. We have to leave." he said dismissing his Mom.

"No no wait!" She said holding on to my hand too tightly. "You never visit me Daniel..." she said making a sad face to which noone can say a no to.
And I was standing in between them moving my face from left to right, left to right.

"I will.. I've just been...... busy." He said.

She held a disappointed look at him and then turned to me. "Caroline...... we have a small dinner tonight. My son hardly visits me. I don't think he even remembers that he has a mother. I want you both to come for dinner tonight. And it's your responsibility to bring yourself and Daniel there. Alright!" She said sweetly with a glint of sadness in her voice. And Daniel just kept telling 'Mom! Mom! Mom!" While she was trying to convince me.

"MOM! That's a complete NO!" He said.

"Daniel! Your soo heartless! Does your Mom have to request her own son to visit her?!" I said to which he had no answer and looked around ignoring me with anger.