Chapter 19: Under the Sky

Daniel's POV

We soon left saying we have to wake up early to pack things. Actually we had to be somewhere Cara does'nt know. But the truth was that, I was actually terrified about everything she said. One, I'm gonna find that bastard who abused my Cara. And two....... does she really love me? Do I really love her? I know she's different. I mean good different. No other girl made me feel like her, except one. But I don't believe in love anymore..

Cara has been looking at me the entire time, and I was wondering like a fool in my own world. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.. I held her waist suddenly making her jump and then pulled her on my lap. At first she was glaring at me but then she pointed at my driver. I pressed the button for private screen.
"What are you doing?" She asked.

"See by yourself" I said and smashed my lip onto hers. She first kept her mouth shut but I kept biting on her lip making her open them bit by bit. And then we were on full force. I pushed her on the car seat without breaking our kiss. I pushed up her skirt and she gasped when I removed her panties. Soon my fingers entered her. "You're so wet baby" I mumbled between our kiss.

But then Cara pushed.. "oooh... god... mmm...." she moaned pulling at my hair and her legs around my waist. Our favourite position.

"God? Say my name baby" I said smirking to myself. I then put two fingers into her. Her moans increased and by this time I was hard too. I moved my fingers faster knowing that she was close to her climax. And she did by screaming my name.

I licked my fingers and straightened her skirt and pulled her on my lap with her head on my chest. Soon we were there!

"Can you walk baby?" I asked Cara. She nodded but I know she felt kind of disappointed. So instead I carried her bridal style with a heavy bag in my hand. I walked for another fifteen minutes making Cara even more curious.

"Where are we going Daniel?" She asked and I just smiled and I then pointed making Cara's eyes widen with excitement and ran out of my hands. For a moment I thought I made her fall.

"This is so beautiful" Cara said coming back and hugging me "and cold" she added. I chuckled and removed my suit jacket for her. "How do you know this place? You don't seem like the romantic one!" She pointed out.

"Oh then you don't know me well sweetheart" I said holding a hand on my heart, faking hurt.

"What are we doing here?!" She asked.

I laid a carpet on the ground and asked her to sit and she happily obliged. I then covered her with a blanket. I knelt down next to her and held her hand "I'm sorry Caroline. I know what I said yesterday was not right. I said that cause I did'nt want them to have an idea that I love and all that shit when I don't even believe in that. I don't even know what word that is. One thing I know is that I've grown to like you. You mean so much more to me. I know it's hard for you to trust me. Just give me.... .. a chance. And will you forgive me?" I pleaded.

"Forgiveness isn't given, it's earned!" She said.

"I know baby. Just give me a chance. After all these years. I feel something familiar with you. This feeling scares me. But with you I'm almost so comfortable. I just don't know.. how to..... uhh.. express what I'm feeling. I mean, by now I hope you'll be knowing how I am right? Please give me some time and understand me."

Caroline's POV

His words touched my heart! What more could I say. Obviously I'd forgive him. Not entirely.... But I know I love him. I don't have any reasons to forgive him. I just want to.