Chapter 33: Away With Friends!

I would never cheat on somebody I want my future with. No matter what!

Caroline's POV

Yesterday night was quite exhausting! First, I cried and cried and cried. Because I just couldn't believe that anyone could 'kill' a person like my Dad. I mean he never actually had enemies. And it's my instinct that whatever happened was done by someone very close to us. It's a women's instinct, her gut feeling. It can never go wrong. I even told Daniel about it and he guessed.... that it could be my uncle. Uncle ANTHONY? Like seriously? He's such a sweet person. Yeah we have our doubts set on him but...... I don't know.... he might be the one.. or not? I won't accept it until I have the right proof in my hand! Daniel hugged and kissed me the entire night so I'd stop crying. And I did. Poor guy! I slept on his chest and shoulder. By the time I woke up the entire right side of his body was completely numb!

It's already 2 in the afternoon. I know.. we know how to waste time! I wanted to be lazy and he was in the mood to make love to me. Obviously I let him get his way. Then, when my stomach finally decided to embarrass me by grumbling so loudly, Daniel so sweetly offered to cook breakfast. It was yummmm!!!! Breakfast in Bed!

"So how does my baby like her daddy's cooking? Is it good? Does she like it?" He asked excited but curiously.

"Oh yes she does. It's yumm! I really have to thank your Mom for teaching you how to cook. Because my cooking is a major disaster. I can only cook simple stuff like omelets.... breakfast is easy..... hey! How do you know it's a girl?" I asked he just shook his head smiling.

"My guess. I want a girl. I mean I hope you don't mind if I have a preference right?" He asked and I shaked my head saying no.

"Nope. It would have been a problem if you'd say you want a boy and you'd hate a girl. But I know you're not like that..... but Daniel! I want a boy!" I said in a demanding tone.

"Hmm.... it's alright baby. We'll know when the baby is born....." he said coming to kiss me on my lips. I missed his lovey dovey pecks and kisses on my forehead. I was so eager that I moved my head forward a bit making him chuckle at my eagerness. He just placed his hand on my head moving me forward. But....
But! Damn!

"Answer the call... it's alright" I said dismissively. Yupp! You're right. His phone started ringing causing my irritation. You know even I think that I've gotten hormonal these days. I get so easily irritated. He pleaded me with his eyes to understand and oh I do.... he's a busy man. I hope he'll still be the same after the baby is born. He was frowning looking at the name on the screen. I tried to take a peek at it and....... it's Nick!

"What the hell man!? What's so important? You couldn't wait?" He asked irritated himself.

"Whaaaat? Ok..... I'll text you......-I have to talk to Cara first...... shut the fuck up and cut the call!" He said and cut the call himself. Typical Daniel!

"What happened? Why had Nick called?" I asked knowing that he wants to ask me something.
"Oh hell!" I cursed when I heard my cell ringing. "Just a second. Sorry honey" I said and he nodded asking me to just pick the call.
Katie? Why is she calling now?
"Kate?" I asked. I seriously realise now that I've been the worst friend. I never called her. Fuck! I always would have wanted for her to know about the baby first. Shit! I have to tell her.

"Yeah babe. It's me. Are you free tonight? We could hangout? Sleepover at my place? What say? I mean only if your free?" She asked in a depressed tone. Okaaaayy. So something really bad has happened.