Chapter 1

It was Monday night when it happen. Everybody was watching. The Alpha had just turned of age. The age where you find your mate.

And guess who his mate was. Yeah, Me.

And yes, he rejected me right away. And I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt. Because it did, alot.

That was the night I decided. I would run away. And maybe if I was lucky, I could have a second chance mate.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I left at 2 am, I didn't want to stay any later.

I took one of the pack cars until I reached the forest, I then abandoned it and stripped so I could change into Spots. I don't want them to be able to smell me, and my cats have better endurance then myself or my wolf.

It's fun having 4 animals in your head constantly chatting and bickering. Tiny is my lepard, to be more accurate, a snow leppard. She is beautiful. Of course all of my animals are beautiful, just in there own way. Spots is my tiger, she is golden with spots over her eyes. Lucy is my wolf, she is black and has red spots over her. Beca is my jaguar that is brown with white paws. Spots and Lucy like telling each other what the other is bad at, like how spots is faster than lucy. Beca kind of just sits there and listens to them bicker with a smirk on her face. She is usually the one who has to break it up though. So you could say Beca is the mother of the bunch.

I'm able to get around 10 hours of running from Spots before I change back into myself. I know I'm close to a territory, so I don't need them being able to smell my cat. Of course they could easily smell me too, but that is beside the point.

Cats are hunted more because of there fur and sharp teeth. And if I am killed then all of my animals die and so do I. And I don't think I really want that happening.

It's been hard hiding my animals because my cats are very hyper and that's weird because most cats are lazy asses. My wolf is the lazy one though, but she does get antsy when she is inside for a while.

When I did have to let them all out I would be gone for days and when I would come back smelling like cats and wolves, I would get beaten because the pack didn't want people to know how much of a whore I was. And I had to do to this every month since I was 10.

I know that is early to be shifting but because I had so many, the just wanted to come out early and refused to stay in any longer. It took 2 full days before I finally finished all my shifting. Just shifting with 1 animal takes 10 hours, so times that by 4, yeah 2 full days of pain.

I never told my parents about my different Animals, they weren't around much anyways. They weren't omegas. My parents were actually the betas for my pack. But when I was born they realised that I was the omega. My parents were ashamed to have me as there daughter, but they did still love me. And I guess that was okay, but I still wasn't going to tell them my secret.

I have to rest because when I run my animals tired it makes me exhausted. I guess that's what you get for having 4 animals, and being a vampire.

I know most vampires don't get tired, but since I am a mutt, i can still get tired from staying up too much. I can usually go for about 2 day without having to rest. But because I have been running for 10 hours, I am very tired.

I was just about to sit down when I heard twigs snapping in the distance. I used my extreme heightened senses, because were-animals usually have good senses mine is quadrupled from what a normal wolf or cat could be. I also could smell the people coming. It was a group of rouges, there was 10. And by the way of there breathing they knew I was here and was hoping for something to eat.

I slowly stood to my full height and took a step backwards. They must have noticed because they all shifted and ran full fledged at me. Even in my tired state I knew that if I didn't run I would die. With that thought I was running through the forest.