Chapter 10

I couldn't help and join the in there laughter. The kids is have thought something was funny because they also started laughing. Or they were just following the group. The only one not laughing was Aiden. I don't think he found it very funny.

I patted his shoulder and told him, "oh come on Aiden it was funny, you just don't think it is because you were the one doing it", he just huffed and started eating. Everyone also calmed down and the room went silent.

"My name is David, and this is Mason, we are Aiden's parents" say the guy with the same eyes and hair color as Aiden.

"It's nice to meet you, Aiden's told me alot about you already, he really loves his family", as I say this I look over at Aiden and see him blushing. I smile at him, next was the little girl, who I assume is her little sister.

"My name is Sadie, and I'm 10, so Aiden is 8 years old then me, how much older are you then me?", i smile at her too. She is adorable, no wonder Aiden loves her so much.

"Well Aiden is an old man because I'm only 6 years older then you. That means Aiden is like ancient", i told her throwing a teasing smile at Aiden well I am speaking to her. She giggles in her chair and quiets down after a minute.

I noticed the smaller boy sitting quietly in his chair, "and what's your name sweetheart", i ask him.

He blushes and answers while looking down, "my name is Aaron, I'm 14".

"Well I think being 14 was awesome, it was my favorite year of my life" o tell him trying to cheers him up. I guess it works because his head pops up and he smiles brightly at me.

"You really think so, I mean high school is pretty fun, and I made alot of new friends"

"Well who wouldn't want to be your friend, your a handsome young boy, with a nice personality", he blushes and looks back down at his plate. He mutters a small thank you before he starts eating agaim.

I look at the next person and stop short. It was the asshole that tried to make me stand up.

"What's your name hotshot junior", i ask him in a snarky voice. He grunts and looks into my eyes.

"My names Derek, and I'm sorry about yesterday, so lets drop it, i don't apologize very often so you should be lucky I did", i raise my eyebrows, he's a rude ass.

"What crawled up your ass and died", i ask in a demanding voice. His mouth pops open like every bodies else besides the kids. Of course one of them was listening.

"Yeah what crawled up your ass and died", yells alex in his cute little 3 year old voice. I snap my head towards him like everybody else and tell him calmly, "swertheart, you don't say that word"

"But you said it"

"I know but it's a bad word"

"So your a bad girl"

"Yes mommy is a bad girl", he giggles and turns to his brothers and sisters, "mommy is a bad girl", they all start giggling. It's cute to watch, even though he just said a very naughty word.

I calmly turn my head back to Derek and continue the conversation.

"It's nice to formally meet you Derek, and thank you, i accept your apology", i tell him in the sweetest voice I can muster. His eyes go wide and he blushes while looking down, he obviously doesn't like to be put in his place.

"Ditto", i hear him mutter from across the table. I smirk, he is so whipped. I'm sure most of it is because Aiden is glaring a hole in the side of his head.

"Well I am Sam, I'm Aiden's gamma, I'm 17, so I'm younger then both of them but that's okay. And this is my beautiful mate Maria, she is your age maybe you guys will hit it off" says they boy sitting next to Aiden. I smile at him and shake his outstretched hand. I hear a small growl come from Aiden and roll my eyes, I am literally shaking a person's hand who is sitting right next to him.

I look at Maria next and put my hand out for her she squeals as she picks it up and shakes it furiously. I can't help but giggle with her as she continues to do so for a minute straight. We're cut of though by a scoff ringing through he air.

I look to my left and see a girl about 4 inches taller then me glaring at the both of us, she looks like a bitch from all the way over here.

"What's your name", I ask her trying to play the nice card. She scoffs again and looks like she isn't going to answer. She takes one look at Aiden before she speaks up though.

"My name is Britney, and just stay out of my way, we Don't need any rouge vampires like you roaming our teritory. I don't know what you were thinking by accepting her, she's a filthy rouge and a blood drinking monster. Why do you think she hasn't even touched her food, she eats people like us for dinner." She says directing the last part at Aiden.

I bite my lip and look towards Aiden, he doesn't look very happy. And looking around the table I realised he isn't the only one, but everyone is glaring at her, even my little babies are.

I see Aiden about to stand up so I decide maybe it's time to open my inner bitch.