Chapter 5

The next day I shift into my wolf so that all my baby's can ride my back while we walk. It only lasted an hour before they all wanted off so they could walk. I just sighed and shifted back. I know in about 10 minutes Logan is going to want me to pick him up, then Seth and then Carter.

An hour into the walk I have Carter on my back, and Seth and Logan in my arms. My animals are starting to get impatient. I know it means we are getting close to another one of the kids. This time I try to sniff out the smell. About 20 minutes I can smell 2 female werecats. I know they are young because of there scent.

I start walking faster knowing they are close. The boys know what is going on because they can smell them as well. I look behind a tree and I see them sitting next to the river getting a drink. They quickly turn around being able to smell me from where they are sitting. One of the girls quickly runs over to me and jumps into my already full arms. Logan and Seth also wrap there arms around her while Carter pets her head from behind. I see them all down and we watch the small toddler teeter over to use, she giggles the whole way and falls into my now empty arms. She was so small, she had to be only 2, and maybe the other girl was 4, maybe 5.

"Hi sweeties, what are your names. I'm your new mommy. And also how old are you" I ask while holding the little girl.

"My name is Emma, I am 5 and Ashley is only 2. She is still a baby. And I'm big girl. So I took care of her." Emma told me. She is so cute, and is ready protective of her little sister. Emma had blond hair with blue eyes while Ashley had black hair with brown eyes. I can tell they aren't related. I smile at them and then introduce the boys. I see a protective glint in Carter's eyes and know that my baby girls will be protected for a very long time.

As we continue to walk Seth holds Emma ' s hand while Carter carries Ashley. I smile at them and pick up Logan. He molds himself into my body. I smile, who would have thought that I would have 5 kids in the span of 1 1/2 days. Now I just have to find Alex, then I will meet my mate and my babies father. I can't help but smile against Logan's head. My life could not get any better then this.

{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{

It was late that night that we found Alex. He was asleep but as soon as we got near he woke up. He had brown hair with grass green eyes. He was just as handsome as my other boys. He told me he was 3. And that he couldn't wait to have me as his mommy and find his new daddy. After that comment all of them started talking about what there daddy was going to be like. I could only smiled and nod my head when they flashed smiles at me and asked questions.

I finally got them to fall asleep after dinner and a quick story. Once again I didn't fall asleep, I knew tomorrow night I would be dead and sleep through the whole night. With that thought I allowed myself to get some sleep, hoping that tomorrow will be as good of a day as yesterday and the day before that was.

{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]

The next day I was awaken by the sound of wolf howls. I must have crossed onto someone's territory without knowing and they must have just found out I was here.

I quickly put the baby's into different trees pairing them up by twos. They were scared and crying but I put them next to each other and told them they had to be quiet and that mommy would be back soon.

I guess it was a good Idea to sleep so I had enough energy to lead these guys off our scent. I bolted into the trees away from the kids and swerved in and out of the trees. But whatever I did they stayed on my tail.

I looked behind me for a second and the next second I was rolling down a hill. It hurt like a bitch. When I stopped rolling I groaned and tried sitting up, when I realised I couldn't I just layed there knowing they were going to find me.

I was right because in 3 minutes I was surrounded by 10 wolves and by my understanding more were coming.

"Stand up now rouge." A wolf boomed at me. I just groaned. And tried to stand up, but then collapsed back onto the ground.

"I can't get up dumbass, maybe if you noticed how I was laying on the floor instead of sitting here and waiting for you to catch me." I told him smart assy.

He just growled and pushed forward a werewolf who looked like he was a pack doctor. He seemed hesitant and I gave him my best smile hoping he would calm down.

"I promise I won't hurt you, but if you have any drugs and are holding out I might have to do something about that." I told him with and teasing smile on my face. He smiled and took a few hesitant steps towards me and saw that I wasn't going to hurt him so he kneeled down.

"It looks like you just bruised a couple of ribs and cracked your tailbone, so you shouldn't walk for a little bit." He told me with a small smile on his face. Ugh really this is not what I need.

"So I guess I need someone to carry me then."

"She is not going anywhere until the Alpha gets here John, and you know that." The man who pushed John earlier growls out. I swear all this boy does is growl. I turn and set my best glare on him. I saw him flinch and I smirk. Badboy isn't so bad after all.

"You just wait until the Alpha gets here." He replied moody.