Chapter 6

It took 15 minutes before I could smell the Alpha. I internally groan because it was thee alpha. My mate the alpha, the one the moon goddess told me about. I know if I can smell him he can defiantly smell me. Even though my sense of smell is extremely high, so is his because he is an Alpha.

I cleared my thoughts when he walked into my line of sight. I didn't meet his eyes even though I really wanted to. I heard him talk to the guy yelling orders earlier and felt my heart beating faster and faster. Just his voice made me fell pleasure. I started beating red when John looked at me and could smell my arousal. He seem confused until he noticed that the Alpha was there. His eyes got really wide and looked between us. I weakly nodded my head telling him yes, we are mates.

His mouth pops open and closes again. He does this for about a minute before he sits back on the ground. His movement caught the Alphas attention and he looked over at us. He skimmed over John and looked at me. I knew when we locked eyes he would find out. His eyes went wide and his breathing speed up at the sight of me on the ground.

He then grew angry when he really realised I was on the ground.

"What is she doing on the ground, you will treat her with more respect then this. How dare you make her lay on the cold, dirty floor", he then walks over to me, "oh its ok sweet heart what's wrong, I promise I will fix it. You are mine and I will always fix your problems for you baby." He says finishing his speech purring softly into my hair.

I just lay there with him on top of me purring. It's weird, but hot at the same time. But then my bitch of a tailbone starts hurting again.

"Um, Mr.Alpha whatever your name is. Can you please get off me. I fell down the hill and cracked my tailbone and bruised my ribs. I'm laying on the ground because I can't get up."

He shoots up and starts apologizing. I just smile shyly at him while he rants, it's kinda cute. Oh my gosh cute!

"Wait you have to help me getup I have to do something, please, you can carry me for all I care. I just really need to do this." I desperately tell him. I can't believe I almost forgot about my babies.

He gets a concerned look on his face before gently picking my up, princess style and walks in the direction that I pointed to. I find out that the big mean dude is the Beta and John is the head pack doctor. I also find out my mates name is Aiden.

I ask him if he knows what he was getting into, and he said 'no, and I don't really care, as long as you are there'. of course I blush an amazing shade of red which he smiled at. I asked him if he knew I was a rouge vampire. And he said 'yes, but you are my mate, and the moon goddess made you for me, just like my dad's were made to be together'. After that we fell into a comfortable silence. I knew there was people following us but I didn't care. I was with my mate and was going to get my babies.

"Aiden, have you ever thought about having kids." I asked him once we were getting close.

"Of course I've thought about it, and I really want to have kids. With you. I can't wait to see your round belly, pregnant with my baby inside you. It will be beautiful to make love to you while your pregnant too." I just blush at his comment.

"What if they weren't your kids, but my kids and I want you to be there dad." I ask. He gives me a confused look.

"I guess that would be okay if you wanted to adopted a kid." I nodded and smiled at him and slid down from his arms but still held on to his t-shirt.

I walked up into the first tree and started climbing. Only to have Aiden pull me back down. I kissed his cheek quickly an slowly walked up the tree. I peek down to see him looking confused. I smile. Man is he in for a surprise.

When I get to the spot of the tree I put them in I see Carter and Ashley grasping each other with silent tears running down there little faces.

"Oh babies it okay mommy is here". I soothingly tell them. They instantly jump into my arms. I climb down the tree and stop in front of Aiden. His eyes are wide and his mouth is popped open.

"Aiden this is Carter and Ashley, guys this is Aiden."

"Is he our new daddy". Ashley squeals, tears already forgotten. I'm about to reply before Aiden starts talking.

"Yes baby, I'm your new daddy." I feel tears start to pool in my eyes. He didn't reject them, he wants to be there father. With that in mind, I smirk and look up at him and catch his eyes.

"Just wait big boy, I'm not done yet".