Chapter 9

I woke in the morning with Carter and Logan on one side of me and Ashely, Alex, Emma, Seth, and Aiden on the other side. I smiled watching my family sleep. I know that might sound stalkerish, and really creepy, but if you were this happy then you would be a stalker too.

I felt the bed move beside me, i look over an see Logan's blue f green eyes popping out from under the covers. When he sees me looking at me he giggles and puts his arms out wanting to be held.

I get up from the bed and Logan starts to pout, but before he can say anything I'm walking out the door with him in my hands. He starts giggling. I quiet him down by saying daddy can't know we left because it is a surprise for him.

We were still giggling when I got to the kitchen . I immediately quiet down when I see people staring at the 2 of us from inside the kitchen. I'm grateful I brought Logan down with me because he seems to break the tension.

"Look Mommy, that dude looks like Daddy" he exclaims in a excited voice. I look to where he is pointing and see 2 men that look to be in there 40's. One of them has the same black hair and brown eyes as Aiden, but I'm stumped become Aiden has the same shaped eyes and noise as the other guy. I know that these guys are his fathers, but how can he look li,e both of them.

Before I can even get a word out we all hear yelling from upstairs in our room.

"Fuck, oh my god, Evelyn where are you?" I stand there not knowing what to do. I hear thus coming down the stairs and see Aiden emerge from the stairs. I make eye contact and wave. He stands there before he stomps to award me and pulls me into his arms Logan and all.

He starts rubbing against us trying to put his scent on us so any undated wolves know I am off limits. I can only smile. Some might think this is weird and uncomfortable. But I think it is cute and kinda hot. Just not in front of all these people.

"You can stop rubbing yourself on me. I swear nobody touched me and I only came down to make breakfast, so that means you can let go of me now" I tell him trying to shake him off. He just let's out a manly grunt and reluctantly let's go of me and turns to face the amused glance of his family.

"What are you all staring at, I know it's not my mate and my baby" he says trying to cover us up.

"Yeah stop staring at my mommy" I whip around to see that everyone has made it out of bed and gathered in the kitchen entrance. It was Seth who said that. Oh my, these kids are too cute.

Carter then stepped up with jus daddy and little brother to show them who's boss.

"Yeah, stop staring at my mommy or I'll put my daddy on you, and my daddy doesn't like it when people touch my mommy" Aiden bends down and grabs both of them when he stands up they all simultaneously lift there chins and glare at everybody looking at us.

I feel a giggle rising up in my chest when I see little Ashley step forward to have her turn.

"My mommy is y mommy and you can't look at her because she is my mommy, right daddy" she looked up at Aiden at the end to get his approval. It's so cute, I know she only did it because her daddy is up there and she is and always will be a daddy's girl.

I accidently let a giggle through my mouth. All 4 of them snap around and look at him to see me laughing at them defending my honor. When in reality all they are defending me from is his father's, brother and sister along with a few other peop,e sitting around the table.

"Even though this is adorable, i have to cut it short because Logan and I were really hungry and we were going to eat before you guys started defending my honor from your parents, your little siblings and a couple of people who are your friends. Not saying I don't appreciate it, but I think you are going a little overboard." I push Aiden out of the way and make my way into the kitchen with a giggling Logan in my arms while Emma and alex follow close behind.

Logan and Alex sit in the same chair while Emma shares with me. I look back at Aiden and see 4 shocked faces. I almost laugh, they are too easy.

Ashley wobbles over and grabs my leg, "but mommy, i was defending your honor because that is what daddy does" she told me with her bottom lip wobbling.

"And that is good baby, but sometimes daddy goes overboard, and when you need to tell, 'daddy, you are receiving going overboard", okay" she nodded and crawled in the chair across from me and sat down with Carter. Aiden finally sat down with Seth in his lap.

I turn and look at one of Aiden's father. "So what's your namex, it's nice to meet you".

All I get in reply in full on laughs from everyone at the table. I guess they thought Aiden little scene was funny. I thought it was funny, but it was mainly cute, and kinda hot.