Chapter 3

When I wake up it is sometime after noon. Three days later. I didn't know it was possible for me to sleep that long. Expecially since vampires don't sleep at all. I go to stretch my muscles when I feel all the scratches on my body pull. I bring my arms back in and wince. In the three days that I have been sleeping I haven't healed fully.

I get up and walked to the small river next to the tree I slept at. I look at my reflection and my breathing stops. Not because of the blood smeared on my face or the scratch running above my breast. Because of the tattoo that has shown up on my face in the three day that I have been sleeping.

It has swirls and circles and other shapes that are just randomly put there. But it doesn't look random. It looks like a very thought out tatoo. I can't help but feel that it means something.

It covers up my left half of my face. I lean down to get a closer look at the tattoo. As I look at it more clearly it looks like Spots fur, but mixed with the features of Beca ' s, Lucy ' s and tiny ' s all mixed together. I can see the heart shaped dots around my eye just like Spots eyes. I then see Beca ' s whiskers, and the angle of Lucy ' s face. I can also see the tiny ' s nose covering my real nose. But the thing that stands out the most is the blood dripping from the side of the tatoo. It shocks me. Whoever did this tatoo knew about me having 4 animals and being a vampire.

I stand up from the water and stumble away. I can't think of anyone who would be able to do this to me and not have me wake up or my animals try to get out and attack the person doing it. I was about to hyperventilate when all my animals spoke at once.

"Mom"

{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]]{]{]{]{]{

My breath all escaped me in one breath. When I turned to look at l the women my animals called mom, the rest of my breath escaped with my mind. I could feel my animals want to come out and see there mom, but one sentence had them silencing.

"Silent my baby's, I am here to speak to your human". The instant the words feel from her mouth my animals had gone mute. It was that second who I realised who this woman was.

Without thinking about it I dropped to my knees and bowed my head. I muttered 'your highness'. It surprised me when she let out an angelic laugh. I looked up at her and my breath caught again. She was the most beautiful woman that I have ever see in my life.

In my daydream she walked up to me and pulled me up, she was at least 4 inches taller then me. She lead me over back to the the river. She didn't say anything for many minutes and it made me worry. Had I displeased the moon goddess because I couldn't think of any other reason why she would be here. My thoughts were cut of when she started talking.

"You are a very strong young lady. You were put through many trials and have only suceeded. This is all my reasoning. I have been testing you, and a few others, but you have passed my test. I have been looking for someone who was independent, and living, but could work for a better purpose. I think you are who I need for this.

On the next few days of your journey you will find 6 children. They will all be between the age 2 through 6. They could be in pairs, or all at once, but when you find them, they are then your children. You must take care of them. You are there mother. They are all supernatural. 2 will be werecats, 3 will be werewolves, and 1 will be a vampire. You must protect them with your life.

I have made it that once you connect eyes like a mate they will be bonded to you, and when you are away after you meet it will hurt you. You will be able to have a mate link with all of them. You are there new mother".

"But, moon goddess,how am I suppose to take care of 6 children all under the age of 7".

"I knew you were perfect for this. You don't care about being burdened with children, only worry about there well being. And honey, that is the first step to being a great mother.

And to answer your question, after you find all of your children, you will them find your mate.

He has been waiting for you though, he turned 18 this year. So he has been able to find his mate for 2 years. I am afraid that he is losing hope, and when he sees you he might just lose it. He should be use to being different though because his parents are gay. And he loves them very much".

"Why do you want me to take these children? Where are there parents? How long have they been by themselves? What if I mess up really bad? What is my mate like? Does he have more family?". After I finish and look at the moon goddess she gives me an encouraging smile. I shyly smile back at her.

"I need you to take these children, it will lead to something much bigger. There parents have either passed or do not deserve them. They have not been alone for long, maybe a day or two. You won't mess up, I trust you, and if you do I'm sure you could fix it. Your mate is a very sweet man, black hair, brown eyes. Loves his family dearly. The Alpha of his pack. And yes he does have more family. He has a younger brother who is 14, and a sister who is 10. I'm sure you will love him. He is much better then the first one you had."

All I could do was nod and smile at her. I looked away, but when I looked back, she was already gone.