Chapter 8

It took over an hour just to get the kids all bathed and fed. Of course it would have taken less time if Aiden let anyone touch the kids, but nope. A lady tried to grab Ashley from him to give her a bath and he growled at her and barred his teeth. It even made me shiver. The raw power that he exerted just by growling.

Aiden put the kids in his room that had a huge bead that no doubt would hold all of us in it. I smiled looking at the bed, the moon goddess said he had never shared his body, so obviously he wanted a huge bead for us when he finally found me. Or he just like having a huge bed to spread out on.

Aiden led me to a different door. This one led to another bedroom that I'm sure he would be asking all the questions in. I would tell him he can ask me any question, the thing is I don't know if I could answer truly every time. I just hope he doesn't catch on.

He sat me down on the bed and stared straight for a minute. I let him have his time, he had alot to process from today. I wasn't expect him to fly towards me and take me in a passionate kiss. I was shocked for a few seconds before I responded.

The kiss only lasted a few minutes when he pulled away. I could tell something is bothering him by the way he bits his lip and his eyes keep flickering.

'You can ask me anything you want, I won't bite. No matter how good your blood smells to me" it wasn't a full lie either, his blood smelt amazing. It made him crack a smile though. He looked handsome like that. I could take him anytime.

"What's your full name"

"Evelyn Rose"

"That is a beautiful name, ok, how old are you"

"I'm only 16, how old are you, and what is your full name"

"I'm 18, and my full mane is Aiden Thomas Anderson, do you have a middle name"

"No my parents were weird, they didn't think that they needed to give me a middle name"

"What happened to your parents, you made it seem as they were past tense"

"They died when I was around 10, so yeah it was a little while ago, what about your parents"

"I have 2 dad's,they are gay and love me very much, i also have a younger brother and sister"

That's right I almost forgot his parents are gay mates. "That's nice, and I always wanted a little brother or sister, what are there names"

"Aaron and Sadie, there so cute, but now they can be your family because my family is your family"

"And my family is your family too" I told him referring to our babies that were in the other room sleeping peacefully.

He smiled and reached over to push a piece of damp hair behind my ear. I was able to wash up as he was finishing with Carter who was refusing to be bathed.

"Who are there father" he quietly asked. I knew that would happen, he would want to know who there father were, but what I said probably didn't sound very right to him.

"I have absolutely no idea whatsoever. All I know is that I'm there mother and your there new father"

I could feel him freeze next to me. "What do you mean, you slept with a man and don't know what his name is" he hissed through his teeth.

I mentally face planted, i really didn't want him to think of it like that.

"No, no no, that's not it, i adopted them in a sort. They were given to me from the moon goddess as a gift. She also gave you to me as a gift, she said it was for all I had to got through without my parents or my mate to be able to defend me when I needed it" I said quick to reassure him. I also realised he must have been mad because he thought I slept with a man besides him. Of course I would never do that, I was always taught not to sleep around, you save yourself for your mate.

"Oh, okay. So your a vampire right, my snout wasn't kidding me" he said trying to lighten the mood. I smiled at him letting him know I forgave him.

"Yeah, I'm half vampire so, I can eat human food and drink blood. I only need blood about every month, and I usually drink animal bllod. Innocent people shouldn't die because I'm hungry" I told him not being completely honest. Of course I don't think anyone should drink people's blood but it happens all the time.

"Oh ok, wel, we should go to sleep, tomorrow Mt parents want to meet you along with my brother and sister, so it's gonna be a long breakfast and you need to me my Beta and gama. You already met my Beta but a proper introduction is called for, and of course the head pack doctor. But yeah let's go to bed, you look like you are about to drop."

I nodded, all of the running and hiding today put a real toll on me. It's nice because I shouldn't have to sleep for the next two days. I could stay up and watch my new family sleep peacefully.