Chapter 4

With what the moon goddess said with the children being by themselves I packed up and went east. After the moon goddess left I found a paper with names on a sheet of paper with a note that said head east. So I am heading east.

I look over the names. It looks like there is 4 boys and 2 girls, but I am not sure because 2 of the names could be either male or female. The names were Carter, Alex, Seth, Logan, Ashley, Emma. I couldn't help but smile. I always wanted children when I got older. Maybe I wasn't expecting it this early, but my dream is coming true and I couldn't be more happy.

{]{]{]{]{{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]]{]{]{]{]{]]]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]{]

I had been walking for about 6 hours listening, when I heard a small whimper to my left. I quickly walked that way and stopped in my tracks and say a boy about 3 years old sitting in a bush crying. I rushed over to him and picked him up. Right as I touched him I felt sparks that bonded us together. I looked into his blue green eyes and smiled at him. He smiled back and cuddled more into your embrace.

"What's your name baby boy". I cooed at him.

He giggled and smiled down at me again. "My name is Logan and I am 3 years old". He said. But instead of three he said tree. It was adorable.

"That is a handsome name for my very handsome boy, and my name is mommy". I told him

"I never had a mommy before, only a daddy and he died. My pack dropped me off here and left me, I don't know what I did wrong". He replied sniffing a bit. I just shushed him while rocking him. I sniffed him and noticed he was a werewolf. I smiled, I can't imagine my baby boy as a big bad werewolf.

I took a good look at Logan and realised he was quite the looker, he had dirty blond hair with blue green eyes and cute little dimples on his cheeks. I don't know how anybody would leave this little boy by himself.

I told Logan that I would never leave him, and he forever be my baby boy. He just giggled and put his head on my neck. I rocked him as I walked. We stopped after 5 hours because Logan was tired and hungry. I went out and caught a couple rabbits and cooked them for dinner. I told Logan fake stories about my parents and how he was going to meet his new daddy soon. He was very excited at that.

After dinner Logan curled into my lap and fell asleep right away. I stayed awake brushing his hair. I'm glad I did though because at 12, 2 boys walked out of the forest. I immediately stood up and went to them.

They looked at me and immediately jumped into my arms recognizing there new mother. The women who will love them forever. I pulled back, both the boys had brown hair and blue eyes. They were obviously related. They were both adorable too. I could tell 1 was older then the other but the younger one looked older then Logan.

"Hey baby's, what is your names and how old are you". I calmly asking them even though I wanted to jump out of my socks and shower them in uncontrollable love. I smile to show that I am listening.

"My name is Carter, I'm 6 and this is my brother Seth, he is 4. Are you our new mommy". I nod my head at my question and Seth squeals and jumps into my arms. I giggle with Carter and squeeze them both in my arms.

"Do you want to meet your younger brother", I ask them. They both nod and I bring them over to Logan. I shake him awake while cooing at him. He finally wakes up and looks at the two new boys. I know he can feel the bond between them because he sits up and says 'my new brothers are here'. He then gets up and starts playing with them. I smile as I look at them. So far this has been a very good journey. Now I only have to find 3 more kids.

I sniff out Carters and Seths scent, I can smell vampire and werewolf. One of them must be a vampire, the other a wolf. I guess the werecats and the other werewolf are the only ones left.

I finally get the boys to calm down enough for them to get to sleep. I don't sleep the whole night because I am too busy watching my 3 baby boys curled up next to me holding my hand or sitting in my lap.

I feel single tear drop. The moon goddess really has been looking out for me.