Scared?

Do you know when you love someone so much you feel scared?

I mean that you love someone so much you wonder why that person loves you back. I wonder. Every day. Every minute. I always said that love cannot be described, and it can't. But honestly. I feel as if I'm about to loose you.

I am not good at conversation. You are. I'm am not perfect. You are. You connect to other people more than me. You know better people than me. The prettier, the funnier, the more smart. I can't take help but question why do you love me?

A lot of people mistake this feeling as jealously. Not it's not! It's absolutely not! I am not jealous ; I'm scared. I'm scared that you might leave me. I'm scared you might find the better, smarter, prettier. I'm scared that you will leave me.

I know no one likes the insecure girl. I know it's annoying to keep on telling me why you love me. I know it's pestering to keep on having to prove to me that you love me. But honestly, I believe it. I know you love me. It's next to unreal but I know it's true. I'm just scared of how long it will last.

I am scared that you will loose the love you have for me. I'm am careful with every moment, every word that it might not trigger you to leave me. I hope you understand... I hope everyone understand one day that the way I act is because of a reason.