Chapter 6: Starting a New

It had been one week since Mabel was kidnapped by Bill. Stan was away on a business trip for the rest of the month, leaving Soos incharge of the shake. Ford was still tinkering with the portal, trying to find a way to retrieve Mabel. Dipper's direct orders from Ford were to forget this and pretend it never happened for the time being, explaining: the less he knew, the less likely others would find out. Dipper was at the town center sitting on a bench with his legs crossed and a fist under his chin. Pacifica walked by with two coffees in her hands.
"Figured you be here." She said, startling Dipper.
"Oh hey," He replied as she handed him the a cup. "Thanks."
"So what are you doing here, its like 8:30 in the morning." Pacifica questioned as she sat down beside him.
"Thinking."
"About what?"
"I don't know." He said disappointed. "That's the thing , I can't think. There's just so much going on in my mind. I can't focus." He replied to his own remark.
"Well, you've got me," Pacifica laid on his shoulder. "What ever it is I'll support you, don't worry we'll... we'll find her." She comforted him.
"T-Thanks Pacifica."
Pacifica leaned on Dipper and pulled her legs up to her chest.
Dipper dozed off with Pacifica beside him.
"Hah, even now you find yourself helpless!"
Dipper awoke on the bench with no Pacifica beside him. The town around him was replaced by dimness.
"W-What? Who said that?" Dipper stood up.
A figure paced. It was a girl, with dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and a familiar complexion. Dipper blanked then glared.
"YOU!" He was enraged.
The figure stepped out of the shadows, revealing Alice.
"Your blindness was your downfall, as it is now." She smirked.
"What are you talking about?"
"I'm talking about how it was your fault that got you sister taken away from you; you are such an idiot." She said.
Dipper did not reply.
Suddenly Alice's pupils narrowed as she let out an echoing laugh which morphed into bills laugh.
Dipper suddenly woke up. Pacifica remained beside him on the bench, startled by his abrasive awakening.
This is gonna be hard. He thought to himself.