Chapter 16: New Development

The four gathered around the camp fire that Saturday night to talk, mostly about their summer. Dipper's phone rang suddenly.
"Oh, let met take this real quick." He stepped behind the RV and pressed the ANSWER button on his screen.
"Hello."
"Dipper; it's me, Ford." The recipient said.
"Ford? What's wrong?" Dipper asked, worried.
"Well as you know, I've been working with the portal and I think I've found the reason we couldn't locate the dimension Cypher took your sister to." He said.
"W-well what is it then?"
"It is because the dimension is directly mirrored ours." Ford explained.
"What are you saying?" Dipper asked.
"I'm saying Bill took your sister to an almost identical dimension as ours, a parallel universe of  sorts. I call it Reverse Falls." He said.
"You don't say. Reverse Falls. Hmm. When will the portal be ready for transport?" Dipper asked.
"First thing in the morning, if I can complete the necessary calibrations by then."
"Fine, I'll be there. But there's one thing I still don't get."
"What is it?" Ford asked.
"Well, I thought the we defeated Bill back during Weirdmageddon. How is he still here.
"I don't know. But remember, this is not his reality. Quite possibly Revers Falls is. That's why as soon as we can find a way to get your sister back I'm dismantling the portal. I've learned my lesson and hope the world does too." He stated.
"Understood, we'll be there in the morning. I'll see you then." He hung up. He privately told Pacifica what he had learned. That the next day, Dipper was going to rescue Mabel!