Chapter 29: Mutually Assured Destruction

Dipper slowly limped upstairs. He took the set of curved stairs on the right side foyer.
"Pacifica." He called. He got to the top of the stairs. Pacifica walked out of her room wearing a towel and robe.
"Dipper! What are you doing, you're not supposed to be walking around." She ran to him and put Dipper's arm on her shoulders, balancing the weight between the both of them.
"Listen I didn't mean to bother you like that I just..."
"Hey you don't have apologize for anything. I over reacted, I should be the one that's sorry." Pacifica said.
"No you dont, Trey told me everything." Dipper protested.
"Oh he did." She said disappointed.
"If you really felt like that then why didn't you tell me?"
"I didn't because I was this snooty brat and all of my so-called friends were fake. I thought I had it all, money, power, status. Then you and your sister came. I felt... threatened. You had friends, a loving family, a contagious smile. I remember, ha, the Mystery Twins. The reason I hated you and Mabel was because I wanted to be like you. Then you came to my party all those years ago. You told me I didn't have to be the person that my parents chose for me to be. You set me free. After you left, I don't know why, but I fell in love with you! I didn't know at the time but now I do." She hugged him."I love you! Dipper Pines!"
"Me too. Pacifica." Dipper agreed.
She started to cry, shes wanted to hear those words for a long time. A long time.