Chapter 30: Birthday (Finale)

It was Mabel and Dipper's Birthday. Pacifica had gathered a party and they had a large picnic in the woods.
Including Mabel's friends, Pacifica was there with Trey. Pacifica practically filled th table with presents for the twins.
"Oh my gosh, can you please keep dating Pacifica forever!" Mabel said opening her presents.
"Ugh Mabel." Dipper was embarrassed. Pacifica only laughed.
"Hey Dipper why don't you open one of your presents." Pacifica urged.
"Okay." He grabbed the smallest one and peeled off the pink wrapping paper. It was a small slip of paper that showed a username and password headed, Northwest Stock Exchange.
"What Pacifica, this is to the stock Market right?" She nodded. "Why did you give this to me, this has to be worth a lot."
"Well I mean you're going to need it if say I hire you as CEO of my company." She said.
"What no. I cant- are you sure?"
"Dipper, yes! Your the smartest business person I've seen. It's good pay. So can you please just take my gift?"
Dipper hugged her.
"Thank you Pacifica."
"You're welcome." She kissed his forehead.
Everything was great at the moment. Dipper's foes were finally defeated. But this wasn't the end of Dipper's and Pacifica's story. There's was still much more to come.