Prologue

Alice grabbed out two guns from her pockets one pointed at Dipper, the other, 2 inches from Pacificas head. She practically screamed through the tape covering her mouth.
"Let her go, now!" Dipper shouted
"You got two choices here kid. You take one step I shoot you both. Or B. You let me get away, and I only kill your girlfriend. " Alice grinned
Dipper kept a steady hand on his gun loaded with a tranquilizer dart, and Alices probably with the real thing. Dipper kept a straight face, peering at Pacifica, confused. Pacifica felt the same.
"Run Dipper, Run! Please..." She credit trying to use her lips to get the tape off.
"Here since I'm so nice, I'll give you a third option."
"What are you playing at?" Dipper questioned.
"I can shoot you and I let blondy, here go." She smirked.
Dipper lowered his weapon.
"Dipper, NO PLEASE!" The tape fell on her bottom lip.
"Dumb move but that's fine with me." She raised both pistols up to Dipper. Dipper was getting ready for his life to end. Pacifica toppled her chair on top of Alice. Dipper pounced on her making Alice fall to the ground and drop her weapons. The rolled on top of one another. The tackling ended with Dipper on the top. One of the guns were laying on the floor next to them. Alice grabbed it and held it up to Dipper.
"Bad move Dipper!" She smiled. A large Boom was heard from out side.
"No!! Dipper!" Pacifica tried to get up.
"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!"
"AH!" Dipper woke up. He was sitting on Stans chair at the Shack. The TV was playing Ghost Harassers 3. Pacifica sat startled with a popcorn bowl on her lap.
"Whoa Dip! What's wrong?" Pacifica asked.
"I'm sorry, I must've fell asleep."
"Well you okay then?" She asked
"Yeah I'm... I'm fine."