Chapter 21: Moment of Truth

Dipper ran as fast as he could. Passing every landmark that looked familiar leading hime back to the Mystery Shack.
"Bill!" Dipper yelled in rage.
Bill appeared in front of Dipper.
"My, my, aren't we grumpy today." He taunted.
He pointed his laser gun at bill.
"I know your plan. Just because you failed with Ford doesn't mean you can trick me into helping you." Dipper said on the opposite side of the weapon.
"You can't win this. You a mere mortal. Ha. You couldn't even hurt me if you tried." Bill snapped his fingers. The laser pistol disappeared out of Dippers grasp and reappeared on the floor broken in pieces.
"And you know. I'll need someone for my personal pleasure when I get back to your reality." A picture of a slot machine from a casino appeared in the highlight of his one eye. "Hmm. Who should my slave be?" The slots spun with pictures of all of the towns people of gravity falls. All three slots matched up with a familiar face. Pacifica.
"Ooo.. blondie can't wait. I..."
"Why you, you demon. I won't let you!"
Dipper charged at him with his hands in fists. He wound up for a punch but some sort of shield deflected the blow and sent Dipper flying. Bill made a gun with his hand and shot Dipper. This time there was no cartoon violence like their battle in Stan's mind, but the pain of being shot in the chest. He ripped open his vest. In center of his shirt an expanding puddle of blood. He was dying.