Chapter 1- Her Return

Lucy's POV

A beautiful blonde haired lady holding a beautiful crystal stood in front of me.

"Protect this crystal, it's has the power of us all. It shall shatter when the time has come."

She handed me the crystal. As soon as it touched me, it vanished.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"We're back."Natsu said, not his happy self as we got back from our job.

It was a bad day, that is all I can say. Our job was to defeat 100 monsters. All was going well, that is until a monster paralyzed me and I couldn't get my spirits out because my keys were smacked out from my hands earlier. Natsu and the other got hurt as they turned their attention to me. I had to be rescued and we ended up failing our job.

"Hey Lucy, welcome back! Here's your regular Strawberry milkshake!"Mira called as I walked over.

I looked over at Natsu, who is fighting with Gray by now. That idiot is so cute when he's angr ...Wait! What's wrong with you, Lucy Heartfilia!? Oh no, I think Mira noticed that I was staring at Natsu.

"Lucy, what are you looking at? Or should I say who? Natsu? You liiiiiikkkkkkeeee him!" Mira rolled her tongue like how Happy does it. I blushed. Natsu and I were just friends, right?"

Mira POV

I noticed that Lucy didn't say shut up like she used to when I or Happy teased her. OMG!!!!! My Nalu babies are gonna be real! I saw Natsu throwing a barrel at Gray, missing, but hits Elfmen instead. Every one was soon fighting. Erza had her swords when her cake got smashed, Cana threw bottles, Natsu breathing fire, Gray throwing ice, people were just all over the place! People that that weren't in Fairy Tail has witnessed these fights before. They night think the guild is crazy and stuff. But for everyone in the guild, that was what makes this place our home.

OMG!!! Gray just fell on top of Juvia when he was thrown! My Gruvia babies will come true! Same goes for Gale, Jerza, and so many others! NO ONE IS GOING TO MESS WITH MY BABIES OR I'LL KILL THEM!!!!!!!MWAHHAHAHAHAHAH.

I need help.

Natsu's POV

Sigh. We just came back from a failed job. Lucy got hurt and stuff. I don't know why, but I start to think that Lucy is just weak and useless. She always drags us down. There's just something that makes me feel negative towards her.

Ice princess just sat next to me. We were awkward, so I just told him what's on my mind.

"Hey, don't you think Lucy is weak and useless? She always relies on her spirits, complains, and is just being a burden to us like what just happened." I said to him.

"Well, yeah. I don't think I should say this, but I think that she is pretty weak and useless without us or her spiri... Wait! Why are you talking to me?!"

"You replied, ICE PRINCESS!!!"

"SHAD UP! SLANTED EYES!"

I didn't get to finish because we both decided to slam into each other, ready to fight. Erza soon hit us and we fell, though. The guild doors suddenly opened.

"Hi guys, I'm finally back!"

I couldn't believe my eyes. My childhood friend. The one that died years ago...

(Short period of silence ^~^)

"L...Lisanna."