Chapter 3- Knowing Who I am and Warmth of Kindness

Lucy's POV

What?! How is that even possible? I thought all dragons disappeared that day!

"Your majesty." The dragon said. Wait. What?! How!? And your majesty?!

"Me?" I was confused, so I awkwardly pointed at myself, as if it said that to someone else. Wow. First time meeting a dragon and it probably thinks I'm a freak now.

"Yes, your majesty. You are the princess of dragons, no, not just dragons, but the Princess of the Galaxies. Your mother was called by Luna, so she had to go back. Your mother had requested for us to find and bring hime-sama back to our main realm. Also, your powers and memories are sealed away. It shall be removed by Celestia, the Celestial Dragon. Oh. I'm sorry. I'm the water dragon, Aqua. Woops! That was a lot!"

I just stared at her like she just spoke some foreign words. What!? I might need some time to think about that...

"So Lucy-San is the Princess!?"Wendy just said, still taking in the words. Oh my god. I was so wrapped up in my brain and forgot that Wendy was here!

"Ummm. Aqua. I think I might need to think about going there." I was unsure if I should leave.

"Sure! Here's my key! When you're ready, just summon me and I'll take you to the Dragon Realm!" Aqua handed me a beautiful ocean blue key. It had a symbol of water on it, representing Aqua.

Wendy, Carla and I just walked back to town. Thinking what had just happened.

"Hey, Wendy. Wanna go to my apartment for a sleepover?"

"Sure, Lucy-San!" She replied, smiling.

"Oh. And can I call you Lucy-Ne? You are like an older sister to me!" I was surprised for a second, but then slowly had a warm smile.

"I'm pretty sure I told you to call me that before. But sure!"

We went to my apartment. I cooked "dinner", which was just pancakes and cereal, what I had for breakfast. We took a shower and then had a pillow fight. Right now, Wendy is the closest person to me, and the most important. We were both exhausted. She slept next to me with Carla. I patted her head, saying 'good night'. Then I drifted off to sleep, thinking of the ball of warmth I had next to me.

Sorry for the short chapter!>_<
I have to go to school tomorrow, and it is pretty late now. I'll try to update tomorrow or as soon as possible! See y'all!