Chapter 8- Meeting the Dragons

Lucy's POV

I carefully moved around and out of my room with the amazing gown on. I saw Wendy outside waiting for me and...........

Kyaaaaaaa! She is so cute!

I peaked at the clock and saw that we had like five minutes until the party begins. I mean, that is kinda a good amount of time to get there. But depending from how big this place is, we better start going!

I grabbed Wendy's hands and smiled at her.

"Come on! Let's go!"

We ran behind May, following her tightly to make sure we wouldn't get lost. Every time I took a step with my gown on, the used to be heavy gown became lighter and lighter. We then stopped at a big fancy door. May opened it for us and it revealed a lot of people, music, food, and just beauty.

Everyone stopped as they looked at me enter the place.

"The Queen, wait, no. The Princess is Back!" They exclaimed.

The crowd suddenly separated into two rows, making a pathway to the middle stage. There I saw the most beautiful and caring mother I have ever seen.

My mother.

I slowly walked up to her. She looked as if this was all a dream. As I advanced, I felt nervous. But felt a small hand that held mine. Wendy smiled up at me, motioning me to go forward.

I soon got on to the stage and mom turned towards me. She gave me I smile and says,

"I missed you, Lucy."

I couldn't hold it in anymore. My tears started to storm down to my cheeks. I hugged her so tightly, never wanting her to leave again.

When I calmed down, she chuckled a bit. I turned to realize that the crowd was still staring at us! I blushed a slight red.
The dragons all smiled, until May ruined the silence.

"Let's celebrate for the princess's return!"

They all cheered and started talking to one another, eating, and having fun.

Three people then approached me. It was two men that one had pinkish red-hair while the other had black hair. The woman had a silver-blue hair.

"Welcome back, princess."

Wendy suddenly ran and hugged the woman.

"Hello, I'm Igneel." the man with the red hair said.

"Hey, I'm Metalicana." The man with the black hair said.

"Hello, my name is Grandeeny." The woman said.

"Nice to meet you!  No need for formalities! Call me Lucy!" I told them.

"I'm terribly sorry for my son's actions, but please know that something isn't right." Igneel looked serious as he said that.

The bad memories suddenly came back in a one second flashback. I frowned. But what does he mean by something isn't right?

"Lucy-ne! Let's enjoy the party for now!" Wendy suddenly spoke up. She's probably trying to lighten up the mood, noticing my reaction.

I smiled back at her and pulled her with me to meet the dragons and eat the delicious feast of food, drinks, and sweets. We met the dragons:

Igneel, the fire king dragon,

Grandeeny, the wind dragon,

Metalicana, the metal dragon,

Flora, the nature dragon,

Leona, the dragon of weapons,

Icy, the ice dragon,

Aqua, the water dragon,

Celestia, the celestial dragon,

Static, the Lightning dragon,

Weisslogia, the light dragon,

Skiadrum, the shadow dragon,

Zirconis, the jade dragon,

Atlas flame, the fire dragon,

Min, the dragon of knowledge,

Charlotte, the dragon of emotions,

Finally, Acnologica, the dark dragon. Acnologica's evil in his heart was cured by mom.

Mom pulled me and Wendy aside when we were in the middle of eating pudding.

"I have to tell you two a secret. Come with me." My mom motioned towards a library outside the ballroom.

I wonder what she needs to tell us.