Chapter 10- Truth

Lucy's POV (before guild's reaction)

Mom motioned me and Wendy to sit down.

"So, mom. What are you gonna tell us?"

"Lucy, meet your brother and Celestia." She said as two dark shadows stepped out to the light.

Zeref!? Wait. He's my brother?!

"Hello, Lucy." Celestia said.

Celestia had beautiful golden hair like mine and had blue eyes. She's wearing a simple but graceful blue gown.

"Hey, Imouto." Zeref smiled at me.

"Um. Hi?" I looked at him. He doesn't seem evil at all! But he has a warm smile.

"Lucy. Zeref's dark energy has been healed. Layla went to Earthland and fell in love with a human named Jude. She told Jude about herself, but Jude never looked at her as a monster, but looked at her as the woman he loved. Layla had you, but in a few years, Luna-sama called her home. She needed to go back to the Dragon Realm. Layla requested Jude to do the cruel things to you, but Jude was heartbroken. So Layla gave him a substance to mix it in with the wash you use, so the wounds would heal quicker and less painful. She also gave him a orb that he can talk to her with. Thus ends the story to the present." Celestia told us.

My mom then looked at Wendy and me and said,

"I am the Queen of the dragons. But you are chosen to be the Princess of the Galaxies by Luna. You are chosen to defeat evil and make peace in worlds and new powers. As the princess, you have nine knights by your side. Now your knights  are with you in the guild, even though they do not know who they really are.

Laxus, the Knight of Lightning, the Ninth,

Gajeel, the Knight of Iron, the Eighth,

Gray, the Knight of Ice, the Seventh,

Erza, the Warrior Knight, the Sixth.

Juvia, the Water Knight, the Fifth.

Mira, the Demon Knight, the Fourth,

Levy, the Knight of Knowledge, the Third,

Wendy, the Wind Knight of Healing, the Second,

And Natsu, the Knight of Flames, the First.

They are the Knights that will help and aid you from friendship. You and Wendy both shall live and train with the dragons, demons, angels, the warriors, and Zeref. When it's time, you guys will go to Earthland and bring the Knights for your adventures. After each adventure, Luna would guide you to the next. Do you understand, Lucy?" Mom said.

I was confused for a moment, but got it soon after. I looked over at Wendy. She stopped moving, but then looked at me and nodded. I guess she was also confused at that part, huh?

"Mom. We have a question."

"Yes. What is it?"

"Who's Luna?" I looked at her, waiting for an answer.

"Well, you guys shall know after the first adventure. She will tell you herself." She smiled.

"Another thing, what's wrong with the guild?"

"Oh. They are controlled by a dark magic. I think the owner of it is Anelic, the one you have to defeat on the first adventure."

"Hmmm." That's all I can say.

"Ne, since we're all done, let's go continue partying!" Mom suddenly said.

We all smiled and went back to the ballroom. Dancing, singing, talking, eating, and laughing. It was awsome!

At the end of it, it was nighttime. Wendy decided to sleep with me instead. Carla was hanging out with some familiars and exceeds, but came back. We all dressed to our nightgowns. The bedroom had a king sized bed, bedside tables, lamps, a fridge, cabinets, and a huge tv. Technology is advanced! I could live in here! Instead of sleeping, I turned on the tv and we just watched it. I decided to write a letter to Fairy Tail while they're watching.

So I decided to write one to Fairy Tail and master about me, Wendy, and Carla.

After that we just grabbed snacks from the fridge and cabinets and soon we were tired enough and we all drifted off to sleep.

I can't wait for the amazing time we'll have here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg!! I just uploaded two chapters! I worked, edited, thought, and typed the chapters in a time length of more than 4 hours! I type while think of ideas, go back, see something should be added or doesn't make sense, add another hundred words, and repeat. A New Years special will come out soon. Well, C U Soon! Bye!