vɪɪ

**Recap**

From Harry: Hey, Audrey. Are you busy?

To Harry: No, not really. Why?

To Audrey: Cause I need to talk to you about something.

To Harry: Okay... When?

To Audrey: ASAP.

To Harry: Alright, I'll get over there in a few. Byee!

Well, that was strange. I wonder what he wants to talk to me about...

I walked down the staircase and got my small bag. After telling Louis I'd be back in a little whilst, I went outside to my car and drive off in the direction of Harry's flat.

Once I reached the flat, I knocked on the door and Harry answered it rather quickly. He invited me inside and I obviously accepted. We sat on the sofa in the sitting room quite awkwardly. So, I decided I'd ask the questions.

"So, why did you need to see me?"

"Oh, I um... I needed to speak with you about something kind of important."

"Which is...?"

"It's uh... I'll be right back."

Harry walked off in the direction of what I supposed was the loo. As I sat waiting patiently my phone vibrated in my purse. I pulled out my phone expecting a text from Louis. Instead I saw that it was from Harry.

To Audrey: I don't really know how to say this, so I typed it. When we went to go get that test done, I never told you that I was secretly hoping it was mine. I don't know why, but I was.

To Harry: What? What do you mean?

"I think I'm in love with you," a voice said almost directly after I sent the text.

I looked up to see Harry standing there looking shameful. Honestly, I kind of pitied him. He was a great guy and all, but this baby was Louis' and I-

But wait, what if I have feelings for Harry too? Crap. This is not good. I wish my hormones would cooperate correctly! Instead I did something I'd probably regret; I walked over and kissed him. I kissed my fiancé's best friend. Dear God, what's wrong with me?!

Harry's hands pulled me closer gently and for whatever reason, I didn't back away. We pulled apart and he rested his forehead on mine. His eyes... They're so bright; they're beautiful. I took a couple steps away from him.

"I-I need to think about this. I'm sorry," with those words said, I rushed out of his flat. He looked slightly flustered, but I'm sure I was more confused.

To ☆Dani: Can you meet me at my flat? It's an emergency.

To Audraya: What's wrong?

To ☆Dani: No time to explain. Driving. Meet me please?

To Audraya: Sure.

***

When I got to the flat I rushed inside with Danielle close behind. We got upstairs to mine and Louis' room in record time, considering I'm pregnant. By the time I sat down, I was huffing and puffing; the downside of pregnancy. Danielle sat down beside me and lightly placed her hand on my knee. She knew something was wrong by the look on my face.

Once I had gotten my breathing regulated, I started to spill everything.

"So, then we went and got a blood test done. Now a few weeks later Harry texts me and says he needs to talk to me. I went over to his flat and he told me he wished this baby," I gestured to my stomach, "was his. Then he continued to tell me that he loved me. I felt really bad and I know I care for him too, but I-.... I kissed him."

"You kissed Harry?" she clarified.

"Yes."

Her eyes widened and so did mine, but not for the reason she was. Annabelle stood in the doorway looking back and forth between us. I waved for her to come in next to me. She did so and stood right before me.

"Sweetie, did you um... Hear what me and aunt Danielle were talking about?" I asked nervously.

She shook her head, "I just came to ask you what you wanted for dinner. Daddy wants to know."

Danielle raised an eyebrow at me at the word 'Daddy'.

"Um... I'm not really that hungry. Thank you though, love."

Annabelle left the room and scurried down the steps. Thank God she didn't hear that. Knowing four year-olds, they tend to tell people everything that they hear, and I mean everything.

"So, what are you going to do?" Danielle asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I don't know," I sighed. What am I going to do?

Louis' POV

Annabelle came racing down the steps into the kitchen. I smiled and picked her up.

"Mommy said she not hungry," Annabelle says.

"Okay. What about you?" I ask.

"I dunno... Do we have mac n' cheese?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Ooh! I want that!" she cheers happily. I just laugh and set her down.

"Daddy?" she asks quietly.

"Yes, love?"

"Does mommy like uncle Harry?"

"Uh..."

"Cause she told aunt Danielle that they kissed today."

They did what? I think I just felt my heart shatter and anger boil inside of me at the same time. I thought she said she didn't have any feelings for him.

A/N: OMG. Okay, so, I'm just letting you know that I got this idea from a reader, so give her some credit. But, it's not going to be a love triangle just like how I said before that it wouldn't be. This is strictly DRAMA. It is a Louis Tomlinson fan fiction after all, not a Harry Styles one. ;) 

Feel free to leave a comment below with any thoughts and/or suggestions. 

-Jenna xo

P.S. KIK ME!! JennaMcKenzie

P.S.S. READ MY STORY "Lost and Insecure" PLEASE!!! :D xx