Hanshu No Shinkō (Afuro.T)

Hanshu No Shinkō

Afuro Terumi/Aphrodi One-shot

By: @kakophony

Hanshu No Shinkō: Faith In The Lord

AHHHHHHH! 4981 words?! Crazy, right? Well, I hope you enjoy this one! I worked hard on it. Reminder, I made everything up, every one of them, EXCEPT for the names of the deities. Those, I do not own. I searched them up on Wikipedia. And the Aphrodi in here is from GO.

ENJOY!

"My Lord!"

The blonde opens one eye and looks upon the panting messenger of the Ten No Tōkyoku (Authorities of the Heavens). In his hand, there is a scroll tied with a glimmering silver ribbon. The small green symbol on the ribbon makes Aphrodi slightly alert.

"What is it?"

"A missive from the T-Ten No Tien (Gardens of the Heavens)! A very urgent message." He huffs, still out of breath. Aphrodi descends from his throne and grasps the scroll, removes the ribbon with a pull of his fingers and reads its contents.

To Lord Aphrodi, Deity of the Ten No Tōkyoku

I'm writing this letter to you because this is a very crucial matter. I am Charites (Deity of nature and beauty), from the Ten No Tien.

I have severely wounded my wings in a regretful conflict with Hephaestus (Deity of Fire) at the Ten No Kazan (Volcanoes of the Heavens) and the wicked being pushed limits. I'm bedridden and incapable of flight. My burnt wings are far beyond the knowledge of my medical specialists and the only thing that could be done at the moment is to bandage it with a recommended ointment.

Hephaestus poured large amounts of lava on them, blistering hot right from the volcanoes. They're smoking black, burnt to a crisp. I hate to lie in bed and wait for a treatment and I've heard you have the power and esoteric knowledge to heal rare traumas and I figured you could help me with my wound. I'm probably asking for a lot but I might lose my wings at this rate. Please consider. I'm in dire need of medicinal help.

Charites

Aphrodi lowers the scroll and purses his lips. Not once has he received such a pressing message from the Ten No Tien, let alone any other vital areas of the heavens. He thinks about passing on the issue to the other authorities but it just occurs to him that Charites directed it to him.

Aphrodi, with a flick of his fingers, disappears with a loud crack out of the Ten No Tōkyoku headquarters and walks down the golden path that leads to every other zone.

The glowing green path leads him to the Ten No Tien and underneath the strip of footpath is dark nothingness. Ten No Kazan and the other fierce areas lie deep in there, strictly claiming the depths as theirs. Nobody complained because the obscurity is rather unpleasant and eerie looking.