The light

My name is Rose. I go to Maple High School. I'm a 2nd year. No one talks to me I feel alone. I did have friends that loved me. Until they left me. Is that what love is really like? Like I care. It's morning so I need to get ready for school. Once I'm ready I head to school. I put my shoes on and head to class. In the back row is where I sit. Not even the teachers talk to me. Am I ugly? Still I don't care about their opinions. After class some girls told me to take the text books to storage. They talk to me like I'm a ghost. While I'm walking up the stairs a boy ran down the stairs and ran into me. All the books fell. The boy had brown hair brown eyes and he was...kinda cute. He looked at me with surprise. I began to pick up the books expecting him to walk away. But he didn't, he began to help me. I didn't know what to do. He took the books and smiled and walked up the stairs slowly . I walked up the stairs also. I tried to talk to him but i stuttered. He smiled and said "your pretty" for no reason. His smile was nice. I tried to speak saying thank you and this time i didn't stutter. He smiled bright and continued up the stairs. It was the first time someone talked to me.