WINNER

After the classes I have it was the end of the school day. I was walking to the town where my work is at when Jack ran up to me and asked if he could walk with me. I said sure. When I got there he came in with me asking my brake hours. Which I had to work and hour then one brake and work for three hours and then my next brake. So I walked into the employees room and put on my apron. Then walked to the counter. The first customer was Jack he ordered the same thing as yesterday which was a strawberry tart and tiramisu. Then he sat down. After an hour was my brake so I sat with Jack and ate my tiramisu. We chatted as usual. After my brake he said he was going to wait for me and left the cafe. After work I walked out the cafe there he was waiting for me. He and I walked home together. Which is a coincidence because he lives four houses down from mine. The next day was a Saturday which I don't have work on weekends. So I sat in my room reading my book. My phone buzzed. It was Jack asking if I would want to go to the arcade with him. I replied saying sure. I put on some jeans and a shirt I went downstairs and put on my shoes and went to the arcade. Jack was standing next to a dance game. I walked up to him. He then started saying that he could beat me at the dance game. He won't know what hit him. I press start. He is fast but I'm faster. I think we might break the board for how fast we are going. Then we finish "WINNER" popped up on my screen. He looked at me with a grin. "Bet I could beat you at that fighting game over there." We went over to the game and pressed play. "K.O" popped up on my screen. We continued competing with other games. After that we went to a claw game with a bunch of cat plushies I tried to get one but it fell. Then Jack told me to move over. He suddenly had a poker face going on there. The claw lifted up the cat plushie and dropped it in the hole. I thanked him for the plushie. After the arcade we went to a dessert restaurant. Where I ordered tiramisu and maple cake Jack ordered lemon meringue pie and coffee ice cream. We sit down at a table and begin eating. It was so good. After that we walked to our houses.