Unworthy

The next day was sadly a school day. The day was normal i had class and lunch with Jack then was gym it was totally normal. At the end of the day I went to my locker when two girls grabbed a hold of me and took me to someplace. They dropped me onto the ground where a girl stood. She looked mad at me. Then she started saying this "So your dating Jack huh? Um he deserves someone better someone cute and nice not someone like you." she kicked me while the two others held me down. She continued "An idiot like you shouldn't be dating the hottest guy in class you got that!" She kicked me in the stomach while the others held me down. Then they left. I git up went back to my licker and got my stuff out. There was blood running down my nose from where she kicked me the first time and I could hardly breath for how hard she kicked my stomach. Once I collected my things I went out the door where Jack stood staring at me like he had just seen a ghost. I wiped the blood off my face and continued to walk. He sat down. He asked me what happened I told him I fell down the stairs. It was really hard to talk for she knocked out my breath. He got up and ran in front of me and touched my stomach. I screamed for the pain was awful. He took my arm and walked me to the nurses office which the nurse wasn't there. Jack opened the cooler and got an ice pack and then opened the cabinet and got a cloth. He then told me to lay on the bed so he can aid me. He gently lifted my shirt and placed the ice pack then put water on the cloth and put it on my face. He gently dabbed the blood off my nose. I asked him why he touched my stomach. He told me he was seeing if I broke my ribs. He told me I didn't but I have a nasty bruise. After a while the pain went away. He told me to tell him how I actually did this. I told him everything. He looked sad. He told me that it was his fault for telling his friends. But I told him it was my fault. He hugged me. He was warm and I could tell his heart was beating fast. After I felt better he walked me home. I was really slow for my stomach still hurts.