Jack? And the shoe stealer

After my brake he said see you at school and left. The next day was normal as usual except one thing. I learned that the boy is in my class. It's weird that I noticed someone in the class. After class was lunch I got my lunch and went into the storage room where no one goes. I grab a chair and begin eating my lunch. All of the sudden the door opens. There stands the boy with a smile on his face holding a sandwich from the cafeteria. He grabs a chair and sits beside me and begins eating. I realized another thing is that I don't even know his name. I ask him I stuttered but he answered his name was Jack. I like that name. I told him my name and he begins eating also. After lunch was gym. Which I hate. I go to the girls change room where I go into the stall and begin changing. Two other girls come in. I finish dressing going to the bench to get my shoes. One of the girls grabs my shoes and goes into a stall. Maybe she thinks it's s hers. I begin to walk up to her then I point to the shoes. The girl looks like she thinks I'm crazy. I stutter and tell her that those were mine. She then throws them at me saying that I'm an idiot. I don't really know why she did that. The shoe left a bruise on my arm. I then put on my shoes and walk out. We are playing volleyball today so we sit on the wall to be picked for teams. The class is uneven so I wasn't picked. I sat on the wall while the others play. Which I don't have a problem with. After class I changed back into my clothes and went to the science room.