New Screenwriter

Jared Gilmore Imagine

The reader is a screenwriter for OUAT. Jared is an adorable boy trying to ask you out. Will he succeed?

Warnings: jealousy, olivia being a bitch

personal rating: 8/10
.
"Clyde, this is tragic. Why'd you have to do this to Henry and Violet?" You ask Clyde, a fellow co-worker. Yes, you might be sixteen, but the Once Upon a Time crew decided that you deserved a spot as screenwriter.

"I have a new idea for a love interest. Will Scarlet's sister Penelope" Clyde tells you, as you guys walk to the set. You have the manuscript wrapped in your arms, a pencil in your ponytail to make you look cute. You raise your eyebrows at him.

That's actually how you got the spot. You created your own episode of Once Upon a Time during the hiatus, with a character named Penelope Scarlet. You golfed with most of the cast and crew, sharing your ideas for upcoming seasons, and they took you in.

Since you can drive, you drive yourself every day that you're not at school. You enter the soundstage; you guys are actually filming out on a soundstage instead of up in Vancouver. When they're in Vancouver, you work online. You actually get paid, so it's a pretty good deal, considering this is what you want to do when you grow up.

You pass the actor's lounge, heading to the crew lounge. Today you're filming with a large green screen. You're filming in Camelot. You place the manuscript on the table, and head to the set with a water bottle. Today, Violet and Henry are meeting for the first time. 

You find other crew, cracking jokes and making them laugh. The crew love you, mostly because you bring a youthful glow to the script and the set, which is why you're invited to watch.

The actors file in, Jared Gilmore and Olivia Falcon first, both a bit nervous. Instead of talking, they twiddle their thumbs, looking away from each other. You hop from your chair, nearing Jared.

"Hey, everything good?"

"I kissed her" he says suddenly.

"What?" you ask, eyes widened.

"She has a boyfriend and I didn't know, and now..."

"Are you okay?"

"Me? I should be worried about the show! What if we never get along and in the show there's no chemistry-"

"You know, your own happiness and enjoyment comes before your job" you assure, "Plus, you guys won't end up together. Clyde made a tragic accident happen"

"What is it?" he asks, smiling.

"I'll let it be a surprise for now. But just know it" I say.

"Thanks" he says, then pulls something from the pocket of his costume, "I was saving these Dodger tickets for Olivia Sunday afternoon. But would you want to go?"

You smile, excited, "The Dodgers are my favorite team!"

"No way!"

"Yeah! I love Clayton Kershaw"

"No way, same!"

You guys chat about Dodgers until the director calls you.

"I'm keeping the tickets. I'm picking you up, text me your address" he calls, as he walks too the director. Suddenly, Olivia stands in front of you, smiling a fake smile.

"Hell-lo" you sing, beginning to walk away. You never really liked Olivia, but you accepted her casting,

"Stay away from Jared" she says.