Revealed

~Jared Gilmore Imagine~

request taken from @LucySofia

The reader and Jared are dating in secret, which causes some problems.

-

"Hey" someone says, their hands pressed on your waist, shaking you awake.

"What?" You ask, your voice muffled by the pillow. You're annoyed. For sure. You need your eight hours of beauty sleep. And no matter what time it is, there's no way it's been eight hours.

"We have to leave in like, an hour, and you usually take that long to get ready," he says, "It's nearly nine,0

You open your eyes and see that it's your boyfriend, Jared, still in his spider man pajamas, standing over you; he's clearly wide awake, which means he's probably been browsing his twitter for the last hour.

You turn your face back into the pillow and groan, "I don't want tooooo,"

"Y/N. This is Comic-Con. You have to be there. C'mon. I'll take you to the Stranger Things Panel," he says, trying to bribe you.

"Nah, I've already met them," you say, "Well, most of them. When I was in the Lion King a couple of years ago, then reconnected with them, ya know" you point out, your cheek pressed to the pillow.

"First of all; not fair, second of all; Umm.....the Flash panel?"

"Jared.....I was in the Flash last season," you say, giggling.

"No, I know," he says, giggling, "I was joking; what about..... Dr.Who?"

"We were in a movie together," you say.

"Walking dead?"

"I guest starred for a while,"

"For a while?"

"I died,"

Jared laughs, "Okay, fine. But come on; I haven't been in a panel in forever; and it would suck if I was late,"

"Okay fine," you say, planting a kiss on his lips before going to the shower.

-

"Oh my god, there's soooooo many people," you point out, walking beside him. As much as I want him to throw his arm around my shoulder, or kiss his cheek, we've kept our relationship a secret; we want it to be out of the spotlight.

"How are we going to get in?"

"The secret entrance," he says. Then he pulls away from the crowd and leads me towards a door that has a few security guards by and a man with a list.

"Hi," Jared greets, "Jared Gilmore; Once Upon a Time: and this is....my friend Y/N Y/L/N,"

The man's eyes scan the paper and he marks something down on it, then hands us a badge; Jared's badge has his name on it; while mine says, "Guest,"

A security man opens the door and guide us to a lounge.

When it's opened, you see most of the cast in there, including Jennifer, Ginny, Lana, Colin, Robert and the others. They seem to be lounging on a couch, talking to one another, when Jennifer looks up.