Knives and Blades

Demi's promotional activity was thriving. Her single "Really Don't Care" was selling well, and the tour was getting extraordinary reviews. Despite this, there have been a few episodes that were frowned upon. It felt like Demi was trying to ruin her own image... or maybe it was someone else sabotaging her. Poot couldn't stop posing as Demi. No one noticed anyway: everyone, even Demi herself, blamed Poot's action on her bipolarity.

One night, Poot went to Britney Spears' birthday party.

"Hello Demi! You're looking hot for the winter, girl!" Britney said, greeting one of the hottest guests on her list.

"Thank you Brenda, I wish I could say the same about you."

Poot handed Britney her gift. Britney opened it, and a violent blow of stinky air hit her face and ruined her hairdo.

"That wasn't cool or exciting, Demi. Why would you do this to me?"

"Because." Poot left the party, but not before stealing some food to eat on the way back home.

Poot kept hurting Demi's closest friends. At a party hosted by Ariana Grande, Poot showed up with a unibrow and tragic make-up. She was wearing furry pink uggs, a bright yellow mini skirt, and a tiny orange and green crop top. Ariana was polite enough not to make any remarks on Poot's eye-watering outfit, so she just greeted her and said: "I like your crop top, Demi!"

Poot answered: "Thank you. You know, I can afford to wear it because I'm not fat like you."

Ariana couldn't believe it. "Excuse me?"

"You're fat. Everybody knows that," Poot answered while grabbing some cupcakes and shoving them inside her mouth. "See, I can eat dozens of these and I'll stay flawless. What's the point in having cupcakes at your own party when you can't even afford to eat them?"

Ariana ran away in tears. But how could she blame her friend Demi? She was bipolar after all.

Those weren't even the worst things Poot has done, though. At a charity event for the starving kids in Africa, Poot decided to debut an unreleased Demi song she wrote herself. She was standing on a stage in front of ten thousand smiling kids that day. The sun was kissing her flawless skin, and her voice was on fleek.

"Aye Fatties—yep, that's the name I'm calling my fans from now on—wanna hear a brand new Demi Lovato song? I wrote it with my heart, and I hope you like it. It'll be available for purchase on iTunes later. Try to download it illegally and I'll stretch your private holes enough to stick a missile in there."

The innocent kids cheered and begged Poot to start singing.

"I want your D in my V, D in my V

I need to feel your stick

I wanna have you in

D in my V, juicy and big, yasss."

"Thank you everyone!" Poot smiled to the polarized crowd. The kids were cheering and singing the song already, while the parents were horrified. They started to take their singing children away while unsuccessfully trying to shut them up. The day after, the primary schools all over the world were filled with children singing the new hit "D in My V" by Poot Lovato posing as Demi.

When the original Demi heard the news, she fell into depression for the first time in four years. She suddenly saw a knife next to her. Thoughts started to flow in her mind like a wild river. She grabbed the knife, went into the kitchen, and opened the sink. Then she grabbed an eggplant and she started to slice it for dinner.