Chapter 3

Hi, sorry it took sooo long! I have sooooo much stuff going on that I never really have the chance to update this. I promise I will try to finish this story!
This is going to have some fluff but not a AmeCan or CanAme. That would be really weird... O_O
So yeah, this is going to have some brotherly love I guess...

Enjoy~!
_____________________________________________________________________________

~Canada's POV~

We played for a bit, such as hide and seek, tag (I had to go easy on him, but he is a fast runner,) and eye spy. It is now my turn. I looked around the room, and faced towards the window and saw that it is dark outside. Billions of stars sparkling and bright with a full moon shining with light in the night sky. Wow, it must be getting pretty late.

I looked back towards, Alfred.

"Um... I spy something with stars," I said.

"Hmm..." He hummed and starts looking around the room. He stopped when he face the window, and smiled.

He looked back towards me.

"Oh, I know! It's the sky," he said proudly.

"And what does that mean?" I questioned.

His smile faltered and then faded, then he looked down not facing me. I guess he knows what I'm talking about. It is time to go to bed and sleep.

It's been a long day today.

"It's... It's bedtime," he muttered. I didn't quite catch that, but I think that's what he said.

"That's right, Alfred. Now let's get to your room," I said as I head to one of Alfred's bedrooms.

He nodded his head and follows.

As we head into one of the guest rooms, I felt a tug on my pants. I looked down to see Alfred. His face showing a bit of disappointment and tiredness.

"Um... c-can I sleep with you?" He said, his eyes gleaming.

"Y-yeah... sure. Just let me get my pajamas," I said and went into one of the drawers and pull them out (I sometimes would stay for a night or two occasionally, so I have another pair here.) Then I took his tiny hand in mine and guide him to the master bedroom.

"We can sleep here," I said while picking him up and put him on the queen sized bed. Then I went to the corner and change into my pajamas. A long sleeved shirt in red and white on the torso with a big maple leaf on the chest, and pajama pants in red with many white maple leafs in different sizes.

I walked back to the bed and see Alfred already under the covers, I joined him.

Alfred scooted closer to me and wrapped his little arms around and snuggled his face into my chest. He closed his eyes, ready to be in slumber.

"I love you big brother," I heard him say. I froze and looked down at him, I see him with a soft smile, face still sorta on my chest. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his little body.

"I love you too... little brother."

And we both drifted off to sleep.