Duff or Markie?

Chapter 10

**Kats POV**

"I gotta go. Work" says Jett sighing and walking away, apparently not surprised that Slash and Duff are gay.

"Hey, where'd Axl go?" I ask once we're outside the apartment building.

"He..." Says Izzy looking left and right, as if he'd just magically appear out of nowhere. "Went to see Jan. He got her number and address before we left the restaurant." After the brief moment of stimulation from looking for Axl he goes back to lazily smoking his cigarette and looking at the asses of passing hookers.
"That's not all he got!" Calls Steven from behind me, grabbing my hips and grinding against me. A nervous giggle escapes my lips as I turn around quickly and trap his lips with my own. He gently bites my lip and starts to suck on it slowly.
"Okay guys. That's enough, if I wanted to see this I would've went to Jan's with Ax. What about a strip club we haven't been in a while?" Izzy pushes off from the wall and begins walking down the sunset strip.
"Yeah let's go!" Yells Stevie grabbing my hand and pulling me along with him.
"You do know that I'm not 21? Also I'm a straight girl?" I say not letting go of Stevens hand, but trying to slow down our pace.

"Doesn't matter babe! It's just another place for us to chill!" He yells back at me, we're now in front of a building with lingerie clad women in the windows dancing to the blaring music, people on the street glaring at the women, waving at them or getting completely entranced in their movements.

"Hey Izz!" Yells the bouncer, waving Izzy over to his place by the dooor at the front of the long line of men. "Do you have any blow? I'm desperate! You haven't been here in a week, I'm down to my last line... I need some now." The huge man is looking at Izzy as if he's god, his hands trembling and his eyes looking ravenous. Izzy glances back at me nervously and turns back to the large man in front of him. "Meet me inside in an hour." And walks through the door, Steven smiling at the bouncer and having a quick conversation mostly consisting of Steven saying "Hi Butch" and the bouncer grunting a hi back.
Inside isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Sure, there are about 15 girls, all in different stages of undressing, dancing around on raised platforms letting men put money in their underwear, but mostly it's just a bunch of men sitting around talking and laughing, the girls doing the same.

We go to the middle if the room and sit around a platform with a dancing blonde and a dancing redhead, they're both extremely beautiful, but their bodies too thin. The ribs and hip bones jut out too far, you can tell they're not healthy and from the glassy look in their eyes I can tell why, addicts. I see the same look in Izzy's eyes and even Stevens sometimes...

"Hey baby, I'm gonna go to the bathroom!" I yell at Steven over the music, he gives me a wave of his hand and continues to watch the redhead slink up and down and make her way around the pole.

Boys... Always so interested in what they don't have.

"Hey! You need a job? One of the girls didn't show up. You're hired come on!" I feel someone grab my arm and realize that they they must have been talking to me.
"I'm really sorry, but I can't help, I'm not a dancer..." I say to the girl who's nails are dug so far into my arm I'm surprised it's not bleeding yet.
"Well guess what honey, you are now." She grabs a hanger off of the door throws it into my arms and says "put it on. Cinnamon and Brandy will do your hair and makeup, you just need to get up on that pole and dance." With that she's gone, her vanilla scent the only thing left in her wake.

"What's your name?" Asks a really pretty brunette, she looks about my age, but the innocence is completely gone from her eyes. In its place is a dark empty hole that, judging from the smell of her breath, she fills with alcohol.

"Um.. Kat." I mumble, looking at the tiny outfit in my hand. It's black and is made completely of lace, when I put this on nothing will be left to the imagination.

"So, it's your first night, Kat, I'm Brandy by the way, you need the first night speech then." She grins at me, but it's a grin filled with pity. "First of all, change." I look around for a bathroom or change room, but all I see is a room full of girls and glitter and curling irons. "Oh honey, you're about to get up on a stage and grind on a pole in a g string, you change in here." She smirks at that and rolls her eyes, like she's seen all this before.

"Don't worry, everyone is like this on their first night. So, tricks of the trade. They like it when we touch each other, dancing around the pole is good if you want mediocre tips. But if you really want to hit it big you gotta get close to the other girls." I'm still standing in the middle of the back room my arms crossed, not moving.

I don't have to do this. So why am I here?

"Okay... Brandy can I be honest?" She nods, my cue to continue. "I don't need a job.. I was here with my boyfriend, don't ask, and I was looking for the bathroom an-" she cut me off right there.
"Doesn't matter. You're here now, and if you weren't interested you wouldn't still be standing here!" I smile at her and realize that she's right.

"So tell me the rest of the tricks, Brandy." I smirk back at her.

~~~~

**Slashs POV**

"But sometimes love isn't enough. I choose..." My beautiful face girlfriend or my best friend? This is what I'm choosing.

I love them both so much... I don't always show it but I do, Duff has always been there for me. But... She's so hot and took me in when I had nothing. And if I choose Duff me and Steven will both lose Kat, I've really come to like Kat, but I can only choose one.

"Duff." I sigh, looking up at him. He snaps his head up and meets my eyes. A huge smile makes its way onto his as he jumps into my arms and kisses me. I don't think I've ever had a kiss like that in my life. The raw energy and love is so intense.

"Okay then. Get your shit out of my apartment, I never want to see you again. I'm off to work, be out by the time I'm back or your shit is getting thrown into the first dumpster I see." Markie turns on her heel and storms out of the apartment.

"I can't believe we don't have to hide anymore." I whisper into Duffs ear kissing his forehead. "No longer..."

~~~~
This is the shittiest chapter EVER! It had no point whatsoever and yeah... But oh well! I updated right and that's all that matters 😂

Comment. Vote. Comment. Rock.