Chapter 5

Recap: "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, it's Mr. Gilinsky," a familiar voice said.
_______________________

My breath hitched when I heard his voice in the phone. I stood up and went the barred window to see if there were any guard outside, but there wasn't. I sat back down next to the phone and started to talk.

"Are you s-still here, M-Mr. Gilinsky?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, Jack, I'm still here," he said chucking,"So how are you, do you want me to come down there?"

"N-No I c-can't let y-you drive all the way o-over here," I said kind of loud.

"I'm just a few floors above you," he said yawning.

"O-Oh then do y-you mind coming d-downstairs?" I asked biting my lip.

"Hold on, I'll be right down," he said hearing him get up,"I'm going to hang up the phone now, so I'll see you soon."

"S-See you soon," I said smiling.

The line went dead and I put the phone down. I begin to shiver, feeling the cold air come in my cell. I started to sneeze and cough silently, feeling myself getting weaker by the second. I felt my stomach start to turn as well. I begin to cry of how awful I feel, then they came back, like they ever left.

Why are you letting him in. He's going to hurt you! He's going extract your small brain from your head.

He'll never care for a insane freak like you. Just go kill yourself!

You ugly piece of shit! Why don't you ever do anything right?! It's clear why you belong here!

I'm surprised he hasn't tried to exact that pea-brain of yours, but why would he bother. Like it would go to any use!

Listen, Jack, you will never be good enough, just let yourself go..... YOU UGLY WORTHLESS FAG THAT SHOULD DIE IN THE DEPTS OF HELL WHERE YOU SEND THE REST OF ETERNITY TO BURN!

"Jack?" I heard a voice faintly say.

Get away from him! He's dangerous!

Hurt him!

I whimper and cover my ears, they only got louder and louder. I scream for them to stop, but they wouldn't. I just wanted to bang my head against a wall. I tug on my hair more, wanting them to be quiet.

"Shut up!" I scream,"I'm not going to do that!"

"Jack, look at me and listen to my voice," he said gripping my shoulders,"Jack, you are stronger than them, you can beat them."

"I-It's hard," I said tears brimming my eyes.

"It's okay, just look at me, and relax," he said in a calming voice.

I took a deep breath and hugged him tightly. I feel him hug me tightly as well and I instantly start to cry. They were telling me to not trust him or even go near him, but I didn't listen. He starts to rub my back ever so slowly which made my breath hitch.

He put a hand through my messy blonde hair, massaging my head. I bite my lip and whimpered a little. He realized that I liked a lot and started massaging my head. I felt the voices going becoming silent with each movement of his fingers. I look up at him and blushed, then look down. He bends his neck so he could look into my eyes.

"I much rather see that beautiful face of yours than having a better view of that ugly wall," he said making me giggle.

I look back at him and bite my lip. His eyes suddenly become darker, like something was clouding them. I yawn in my hand and rubbed my eyes. He put his one on my back and the other hand where my legs bend. He picked me up and carried me into my bed, only he cradled me into his arms when he sat down.

"M-Mr. Gilinsky," I said looking up at him.

"What is it, lovely?" he said making my heart melt.

"W-Will you t-tell me a-a story?" I asked nervously.

"Whatever you like," he said smiling,"Have you ever heard about Neverland?"

"No, what is Neverland?" I asked intrigued.

"It's a place far, far away where where nobody will grow up and you stay a child forever. You can do whatever you want there, and they will not care because you are free to choose," he said looking at the wall,"Our society doesn't understand that."

"I wish I could go to Neverland," I mumbled to myself.

"Me too," he said putting a hand through my hair.

I gasp and look up at him, he smiled again and laid me down on my cot. I was extremely exhausted, I curl up in a ball and instantly felt a chill through my spine. I feel Mr. Gilinsky put the blanket on me and I immediately felt warm.

"Goodnight Jack," he whispered in my ear.

"Goodnight M-Mr. Gilinsky," I answered.

I slept so peacefully, feeling Mr. Gilinsky rub my back. When I almost fell asleep I hear a cell door close, but I didn't mind, he needed to sleep anyway. Then the voices that were silenced by Jack's presence yelled in my ear all at once. Their scorching voice feel my eardrums, making them feel like they're bleeding. I want to scream for help, but that would cause too much attention. Over all the yelling I hear a faint voice that sounded like a coo of a dove.

"Jack, look at me and listen to my voice," the voice said,"Jack, you are stronger than them, you can beat them."

I cry more, but I took a deep breath and listen to the sound of his voice, his sweet voice, sweeter than that beautiful song he showed me. I smile to myself and hug the blanket he gave me, taking in his scent. I instantly felt this warm, fuzzy feeling inside my heart. I close my eyes and feel asleep.