Chapter 16

I go back to his cell and he was playing with the puzzle I left for him. He had deep concentration so I did not want to disturb him. I sit in front of him and watch him put the puzzle together. He finally was finished and was so proud of himself that he danced while seating in place then he notice I was here and stopped.

"I-I-I," he stuttered out embarrassed.

"No, no, no, it is fine," I said smiling,"Go ahead and play, who am I to stop you."

"O-Okay," he said blushing,"T-Thank you M-Mr. G-Gilinsky."

"Here, let me find you a new one," I said happily.

I went into my bag and looked through my briefcase where I kept all of Jack and my favorite games. I pull out Sorry and his eyes lit up. I set up the games and we started playing. Like always he was beating me at everything, some games I was letting him win. He was so full of light, but stopped, looking at the game weirdly.

"I-I remember this game oddly," he said looking at the blue pieces," I remember someone playing with me, but I cannot remember his face."

He shook his head and continued to play. He kept on gripping his knees, like something was hurting him. I move closer and tap his shoulder, he flinched and back away for a moment. He was breathing heavily and started holding his head, digging nails into his scalp. I came over and slowly lowered his hands from his scalp.

"Are you okay?" I asked rubbing his back.

"Y-Yeah, I j-just feel f-funny,"he said groggy.

I went in behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He actually laid back as I ran my fingers through his blonde hair. He shuttered at the feeling, but he relaxed after a while. I see goosebumps forming on his pale arms. I started to scratch his head which made the goosebumps look more defined. I can see him biting his lip and little gasps in between each movement.

"Do you like this?" I said worried about his feeling.

"Mmhmm," he hummed in response,"Oh goodness."

"What is the matter?" I asked now fully anxious.

"Whatever you did before, p-please do it again," he said breathlessly.

I rubbed his head and he tense up a little. He become so relax and lean back on me once again. His eyes start to flutter shut, but he tried so hard to keep them open. He looked up at me eyes attempt to close. I caressed his cheek and his breath hitches. I smiled at him, near his gorgeous slumber.

"Go to sleep, Jack," I whispered in his ear,"When you wake up, you will be in paradise."

"Night, M-Mr. Gilinsky," he stuttered before falling into a deep sleep.

He was so adorable, sleeping in my arms. He cradled more in my arms and snuggled his head more into my chest. I picked him and was about to put him down on his cot, but his nails start to dig into my arms. I whimper because he was digging into old scars. He started to shiver and squirm. I see tears erupt from his eyes and he face turned red. He suddenly screamed on the top of his lungs, waking up instantly.

"No! No! No!" He cried,"Please do not hurt him!"

"Jack, it was just a nightmare, relax," I said rubbing his back.

He turned to me and hugged me tight. He felt so cold compared to me, who was also hot and bothered. He was gripping my shirt tightly, so tight that his knuckles turn white. He was mumbling incoherent thoughts, that he was shaking a little. I snuck some kisses on his tear-stained cheek and some on his neck.

"M-Mr. Gilinsky," Jack said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, lovely," I said regretting I ever  said that.

"I actually remember someone calling me lovely, but it almost felt like years since I have seen him," he said sadly,"I wish I can remember good memories instead of bad memories like the one I had."

"Do not be frustrated, you will remember eventually," I said wiping his tears.

"P-Promise?" He asked innocently.

"Cross my heart,"I said crossing my heart.

He wrapped arms around my neck and pulled himself close. I gently grabbed his waist and pulled him closer. He gasped and snuggled his head into my neck. He was sitting on my lap, and he kept squirming on my crouch. I whimpered and so did he. He bit his lip and blushes.

"S-Sorry, I do not know what came over me," he whispered embarrassed.

I grabbed his hips and moved them back and forward. He bit his lip again as a pink tint come to his face. His breath hitches and he looked up at the ceiling. I look at him, in his venerability, it is so breathtaking. He suddenly look down, shutting his eyes.

"Have you been touched?" I asked smiling up at him.

"No," he said breathing heavily.

"Do you want to be?" I asked seductively.

He nodded and looked at me with those innocent eyes. I picked up and laid him on the cot. He unzipped his jumpsuit a little, seeing his bare chest underneath. I plant kisses and unzipped it more. I want to nibble on his skin, but I could not. I have arrive at his stomach that had bruises and scars on it. He look at my stomach and he was embarrassed.

"I am sorry that I look u-ugly," he said sitting up.

I gently pulled him up to by my face. He looked at my eyes then my lips. Attraction brought us closer, I felt myself leaning in. Our lips touched and we wrapped around each other, feeling  our bodies melt together in the warm embrace. Since we are humans we need oxygen, so we pulled apart.

"J-Jack, is that you?" Jack said groggy.

"Y-You remembered," I said with great joy.