Chapter 13

I woke up and Mr. Gilinsky was not there. I begin to worry because he was always in the room with me, but now he has disappeared. I look down from my cot to see if he was under it, unfortunately he was not. My stomach turned and I heard a knock at the door. I look down and folded my hands, trying to act calm. I see a guard come in the room, picking me up by the jumpsuit. He puts me in line and we all walked down.

I kept my eyes down not letting anyone make eye contact with me. I just keep my eyes down and I look at the white tile. I see patients banging on the doors, yelling on the top of their lungs and some even trying to punch the window open. I smirked at their efforts trying break through the glass. They are all too far gone to realize that the glass is not going to break with just punching. No matter it is not going to do any good by telling them, it will only make them even more angry especially when I use "big words".

I walked into the lounge and sat in my normal spot, the only problem is Gladys is not here. I look around the room, but I could not find her. Then I see a door to the supply closet only half open. I stood up and slowly walk closer,  while doing that I heard the sounds I would make when Gilinsky kissed my neck. I peaked in and my heart dropped. Mr. Gilinsky had his hands all over a fellow nun.

"Mr. G-Gilinsky..." I said in a small voice.

"Jack, i-it is not what it looks like," he said quickly.

"What it looks like is my trust in the person I cared about and even loved has been shattered into a million pieces," I said blankly,"I knew I should of never let you in that easy, goodbye Mr. Gilinsky."

I sprinted out of that situation, running to wherever my legs could take me, and also checking if any guards are after me. I was found another supply closet and I see razor and shaving cream. I took a razor out the box, seeing the blade shining back at me. I remember seeing my mom doing this and she would put this big smile on her face afterwards, so it must of worked.

I took one of the blades out, seeing my reflection in it. I then pressed it down on my skin and dragged it across. I did again, again, and again until I felt completely numb. Numb to my pain, numb to my agony, and numb to my shattered heart. Just then a door opened and I see Mr. Gilinsky in horror.

"W-Why would you do t-this?" He asked kneeling down.

"Because I-I am insane," I whispered voice cracking.

He was about to touch my arm, but I slapped it away. Does he not remember that he broke my heart? I was feed-up with this, so I slowly stood up and ran out of there, bloody arms and all. I heard him sprinting after me and calling my name, but I kept running.

I suddenly felt a faintness in my head. I lost all control and fall down, hitting my head very hard. I see blood spewing out of my head and arms. I look up not seeing Mr. Gilinsky, but what looks a priest staring down at me.

"Do not be afraid, you will be resurrected," he said in a whisper,"Do not worry I will take care of you."

I then black out, going into a dream state. I then open my eyes and I was in my old room, with all my trophies, my books, and my one got that I ever owned, my little teddy bear, that a friend of mine gave me. I then see a little blonde haired boy run into the room, slamming the door shut. I heard a man and a woman screaming outside. The small boy curled up in the bed and started to cry. He grabbed the bear and squeeze it tight.

"Jack, do not cry," a voice said.

A person walked right through me like I was a ghost. A dark haired boy emerged from me and sat next to the boy. He started to pet his hair, comforting him. He started humming in the blonde boy's ear, starting to calm the boy down.

"It is okay, soon you will be free from here and you will not have to worry about them hurting you anymore," he said kissing his temple.

"I-I w-wish I c-could be w-with you forever," the small blonde boy said hugging him.

"Shh, you will be okay," he said in a whisper,"I will always be with you."

"I love you, Jack more than words can describe," the blond boy said burying his hand in Jack's neck.

"I love you too," he said not even hesitating. 

The room disappeared in a blink of an eye and I was alone in this black void. It was narrow, dark, and never ending. I kept on hearing voices to just give up and die, but I just kept going. The walls started to close on me more, now suffocating me. I kept going and going as the tunnel was becoming more and more narrow. The voice were becoming louder and louder, like they were screaming in my ears.

I could not move, feeling my body being smushed my every negative word that has ever been thought of or said to me. All off the negativity crushing the life out me. I tried to cry for help, but then I realize nobody would listen, nobody would care that I did not exist. Not even him.

The person I though that was my savior, my hero, and the person that was going to set me free from this cage I have been in for so long. I guess not. I thought he was going to love me for me and we would run off the Neverland. I guess that is just an insane dream I thought up of in my insane head.