Chapter 12

I wake up and I was in Mr. Gilinsky's arms. I look at him and was about to stand up when his grip tightened around my waist. His nails dug into busies and old scars. I whimper at that, trying to wake him up.

"M-Mr. Gilinsky, w-wake up," I said feel this stinging in my hips.

"N-No, please, don't hurt h-him!" He cried,"P-Please anything but him!"

He woke up and look around frantically. Sweat was dripping down his face, glasses fogged up, and I can feel his heart beating out of his chest. He then saw me and brought me in his chest. I was very confused, but nevertheless snuggled into him.

"Mr. Gilinsky, it was just a nightmare," I said looking up at him,"By the way, what were you dreaming about?"

He look down and blushed. He did not speak for a few minutes, he just petted me like a cat. I unbutton his shirt a little tracing stars and hearts on his chest. I kissed his jawline, hearing his breath hitch.

"Please tell me, why are you in pain?" I asked in between kisses.

"Y-You being h-hurt in my d-dream," he said hiccuping,"I could not save you because I am such a coward."

"M-Mr. Gilinsky, you are no coward," I said smiling,"You are my hero, my teacher, and my best friend, I l-love y-you, Mr, Gilinsky."

I hear him gasp, so I backed away. I knew I should not of gotten so close, I knew he was not going to like me the same way. I knew I should not of said that, it was a mistake. It just slipped out, I wish I would of never said that. Now he probably hates me and will beat me up like everyone else has done in the past. I back into a corner and cover my face with my arms.

He comes over and removes my arms from my face. What I saw was not see anger or disgust on his face. I saw kindness and love written on that beautiful face of his. He caressed my cheek and rested his hand there. He wiped the stray tear away his thumb. He leaned in close and our foreheads touch. I was expecting a guard to come in, but nobody interrupted our moment.

"I love you too, Jack, my love," he said taking both of my hands,"There I said it, I finally said it, I am not afraid anymore, I want to be with you forever and always, I do not care if I will thrown in this asylum with you at least we can both lose our minds together."

I smiled at him, his eyes flicker my eyes to my lips. I could not wait anymore, I need to feel his soft lips against mine. I close the gap in between us and connected our lips. I do not know how to describe it, only that my heart his beating out of my chest and I felt like I was in this other world where nothing else matters.

His soft cherry lips on mine fit together like a puzzle. I felt right with the world when I was kissing him. I pushed against his chest with mine. It felt like I was on fire because of his warmth and my overactive heart beat. I trailed his hand down my back sending electricity through my spine. His hand stop at the broader of my lower back and butt.

His tongue licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. I had no idea what I was doing, I just listen to my instincts, and went with the flow. Unfortunately humans needed oxygen so we disconnect for air. I look into him and blushed like crazy. I look into his eyes and smiled, I bet like an idiot.

"You are truly beautiful," He said kissing my cheek.

I smile and peck his lips. I felt this lovely feeling that has taken over my body. He starts to crawl towards me as I back up to the wall. I finally was cornered, feeling his warm chest against mine. He puts my hands over my head and our foreheads touch. I look into those brown eyes that look like they were clouded over by something.

He leans in and kisses me on the lips once again. Feeling those warm, soft lips that tasted like cherries. He disconnects and kisses my jawline which made me whimper in pleasure. He kiss down my neck in different places. I make that noise that makes him go wild. I feel him sucking on my neck and which made tug on his hair.

"J-Jack," I manage to say,"I-I-It feels so g-good."

He unzips my jumpsuit showing my bare chest. He starts kissing down the line in the middle until he arrived at my hip. He starts nibbling at my hip bone, making me squirm. He kept me from squirming a bunch, but I was not still. His hand travels down my chest and....

"Jack," Mr Gilinsky said in a raspy voice,"It's time to wake up."

I woke up and I was in Mr. Gilinsky's arms like I was. It was a dream, a beautiful dream that I was enjoying so much, but it is over. How I wish it was not. How I wish that he would tell me he loves me as much as I do. How much I want him to make me tremble by his touch. How much I want him to nibble down my neck. How I wish he would he would do these naughty things to me that would make us both feel amazing.

I may or may not have looked through Fifty Shades of Gray, which was stowed away with Mr. Gilinsky's other books. I want these acts done to me. To be absolutely oblivious to what is going on and be pleasured by him. Oh how I wish that he know how much I love him.