~Chapter One~

You were working on a new invention with your friend Jessie down in your headquarters. But of course not just any invention, it was an invention made for a samurai. Yup, you were a samurai, you took your father's place in line.

"Hand me a wrench please Jess." You asked and she handed it to you and you continued your work. "So what exactly is this again?!" Jessie asked. "It's a 250 horsepower drivable vehicle!" You explained happily. "So...a samurai car?" "....Yeah....a samurai car." You said and she chuckles.

Just then you heard the doors of the Samurai cave open up and you heard your father talking with two people. "So this is the headquarters of the famous Samurai Z?" You heard a boy say. "And also your former base?" You heard a man say. "Yes indeed! It all happens here! Alex! Come here for a second!" Your dad said and you slid out from under the car and took off your googles. Jessie had a wide smile on her face and you stood up.

You gasped when you saw who it was and the guy seemed just as surprised as you. "Lloyd and Sensei Garmadon this is my daughter Samurai Z otherwise known as Alex." Your father introduced. "Hey! What about me!" Jessie says and you chuckle.

"Oh this is her friend and our assistant down here, Jessie Landers! Daughter of Samurai Landers." He said and Garmadon and Lloyd shook both your hands. But Lloyd couldn't stop staring at you and you folded your arms already getting annoyed.

"What's wrong Lloyd?" You ask him and Jess elbows you. You weren't trying to be mean but you really hated when people stared at you. Lloyd blushed, "Oh uh...it's nothing. Just didn't think Samurai Z would be a...girl." He says and you glare at him. Jessie cleared her throat, "So! Uh what brings you two here!?" She asks changing the topic.

"With Master Wilson's permission. Alex I've heard you are the best samurai there is! You have extraordinary talent! And I want you to use it on a mission with my son Lloyd." Sensei Garmadon says.

"What!?" You ask getting surprised. You worked alone and you loved it that way, getting a partner would only slow you down. "Yay!! Mission!! What on?!" Jess asked. "Well you two are to protect the elemental alliance from getting their powers taken but to protect them we can't tell them, which means we can't tell the ninja either."

"Recently Turner, Master of Speed, was captured and his powers were taken! Haven't heard from him since. So Sensei Garmadon decided to send Lloyd and you on a mission to find whoever wants their powers taken." Your dad explains. "Wait a second! We're looking for someone we barely know about?!" Lloyd says and you smirk at Jessie.

"I guess that's where I come in! Let's see what I can do!" Jess says and leads you all over to the central computer and begins pressing buttons and typing away. "Jess, might explaining what you're doing?" You say as various things appear on the screen. "Okay, so first I'm looking for locations of any elements kidnappings." She explains and one location pops up on the screen.

"Wildwood Forest? Is there some sort of hidden hideout or something in there?" You asked. "Well sort of, it's at the end of the forest, I guess you could say it's hidden. Alex and Lloyd, you two would have to go through the forest. It's huge, it could take awhile to get through." Jessie explains and Lloyd immediately facepalms and Sensei Garmadon rubs his back, mumbling to his father about some treehouse.

"Alright and now, I'll identity who owns the old flat!" She says and presses more buttons. A picture of a devious looking woman appears on the screen. "Leiko. Haven't fought her in years. Should've known she'd be back." Your father glares at the picture with envy.

"You know her?" You ask. "Yup, sure did. Very nefarious villain. Only wanted power. And you know the usual, take over Ninjago with all the stolen power. Well now I know what her plan is. Tell you two what, you defeat her and save the elemental alliance." He says and you and Lloyd smile and nod your heads.

"Well you guys better hurry because the Master of the Mind was just captured. Just now." Jessie says and you all look at the screen in shock. "She moves fast, you two better get a move on." Sensei Garmadon says. "We'll be the main base for this mission! Here take these." Jess says and hands you and Lloyd smart watches.

"These will help you communicate with us and with each other." "Well I guess the only thing now is to prepare for the mission." Lloyd said and you smirked because you were ready for anything.

A/n: WELCOME TO THE 4TH BOOK!! WOOHOO!! Haha XD I'm very excited to be writing this! :D like I mentioned before this book is dedicated to my friends Silvermoon10123 and LloydBearGarmadon so give them a follow if you haven't already! :) Pic of Alex is drawn by Alex herself! :D (isn't that cool! XD) and other two pics at the top are of the samurai z base and Lloyd and Sensei Garmadon (yes I'm bringing him back! :D and this is after season 3 so technically Zane would be dead around this time :,( but yeah) visiting the base! :)
Srry it's only now I'm putting this up. It's been a long week but here it is! So! leave a vote and comment! ;D