~Chapter Thirteen~

The doorbell rang and you got up from the couch to get it. When you opened it, you immediately recognized the red head at your door. "Hey Lexi bear!" He says and you grin and give him a warm hug. "Haha babe!" You say then give him a peck on his lips. "So! I was thinking we maybe take a walk or something?" He suggests. "I kinda did that yesterday with Jessie." You tell him.

"Oh! Okay yeah no problem! How about we go to your favorite milkshake place and then we chill at the playground!" He says with a smirk and you chuckle. "You come up with the weirdest things!" "But they're worth doing anyways right?" He says with a shrug. You smile and nod, "Alright, why not!" You say as your slip on your shoes and put on your coat before locking the door to your house behind you.

"Where's your dad?" Jason asks as you turn around and put the keys back in your pocket. "Work." You reply simply. Your dad may have retired from his samurai business, but he had another job as an accountant, which is enough to get money on the table. You two hop in Jason's car and he smiles as he starts the engine and drives off.

As Jason has his eyes on the road, your phone went off signaling that there was a text. You take your phone from your pocket and your heart immediately raced when you saw who it was. It was a message from Lloyd and you were trying to calm yourself down since you convinced yourself you were only startled by his sudden text.

The Green Twat: Hi Alex ^-^

You debate whether or not you should text him back but you figure maybe a few more minutes acknowledging his message wouldn't hurt.

Me: Hi Lloyd :) I'm kinda out right now..

The Green Twat: Oh bad timing? I was just wondering if we could hang out tomorrow? ( ̄▽ ̄)

Me: Sure :D and it's not necessarily a bad time I guess.

The Green Twat: Whatcha doing? ( ^ω^ )

Me: Out with Jason :)

The Green Twat: oh..like a date? (^_^)

Me: Yeah! We're in his car going out for a milkshake!

Just then Jason stops at a red light and looks at you with a chuckle. "Who ya texting!?"  You look at him with a smile, "Just Lloyd." The light turned green and Jason drove off again. "Cool! Tell him I said hi! Oh and by the way, we're almost there!" Jason says and you chuckle and type something up. Lloyd never responded back to your last message but you typed again anyways.

Me: He says Hi :) oh and I should get going, we're almost at the place.

The Green Twat: oh okay, hi Jason (^-^)

The Green Twat: K, I'll leave you two alone. Have fun. ( ' ' )

Me: Will do! :) take care Lloyd!

You two arrive at the milkshake cafe and you both step out of the car. Jason opens the door for you to the building and you thank him as you step inside. He holds your hand in his as you two go up to the counter. "Hi! Welcome to Milkshake Café! What would you like?" The girl asks with a smile on her face. "One Victorious Vanilla Bean Mikshake, no toppings but extra on the whip cream, and One Mighty Mint Shake with chocolate chips, caramel syrup and whip cream!" Jason orders. The girl smiles and turns to the milkshake station and begins make the shakes.

"And you still know my favorite shake till this day." You tell him with a grin and he chuckles and swings both of your hands. "Course I do Lexi bear! Yours is easy! It's the boring one without any toppings and flavors!" He teases and you gasp pretending to be offended. "Hey!" You said and then the girl turns back around with both shakes now made. She reads the order again to make sure and it was correct.