~Chapter Four~

You stood perfectly still and made sure the arrow was perfectly angled with the target. You breathed and out and just as you were about to let your arrow fly, "What are you doing?" Lloyd asks you from behind and you get startled and let go of the arrow, making it just miss the tree target. You turn around and fold your arms at him, "Practicing my archery obviously!?" You snapped and Lloyd was taken aback.

You calmed yourself down before you could yell at him again. "How many more minutes before we get moving again?" You ask and Lloyd checks his watch. "5 more minutes. Oh! Cool! Base is calling me." He said. "Try the hologram!" You say excitedly and Lloyd pressed a button and your dad and Sensei Garmadon appeared in 3D form. They seemed confused on how to use the video chat. "Are we on?" Your dad asks and you facepalm. During his samurai years, he never had all those updates Jessie added.

"Don't think so, the screen is black." Garmadon says and then Lloyd facepalms. "Wait! There's a green light, so....I think it's on." "Blasted technology! It was easier back when we would all just write letters!" "I was of the emailing age! Ooh and when we had those beepers!" "Ah yes! The beepers! Oh those 80's." You and Lloyd looks at each other in confusion at the two fathers. "Oh wait! There they are! Alex! Lloyd! Can you see us!?" Your dad says and you sigh. "Dad we've been standing here waiting for you guys for like 2 minutes." You explain but they still seemed confused.

"Great, now we can't hear them." Garmadon says and Lloyd groans. "Where's Jessie!?" He asks you and you shrug. "How on earth does Jessie do this everyday?!" Your dad asks and Garmadon just shrugs. "Oh my god they are taking up our time! Our break is over we have to keep going!" You say and grab your backpack. "Wait! I think I heard Alex!" "Guys can you hear us?" "YES!" You and Lloyd both say getting pissed. "Haha! Not bad for a bunch of old timers like us!" Garmadon say and high fives your dad.

"How's the mission so far guys?!" Your dad asks. "Pretty good so far I guess. But where's Jessie?" You said. "She's needed at home right now, but she said she'll be back here soon." Your dad explains and you sigh and nod. "Lloyd, the ninja are getting suspicious of you. Everyday they keep asking where you are, I fear soon they find out." Garmadon says. "I think maybe they might plan their own secret 'rescue' mission to get me. You could tell one of them and they could probably calm down the others." Lloyd explains and Garmadon nods.

As the two were talking with Lloyd, you had gotten a notification on your watch. The Master of Form was just captured! If you and Lloyd didn't get a move on, half the alliance would be there! And you had 10 more miles to go! You sighed and shut off your watch. "Hate to interrupt but I've got bad news." You say and they all look at you. "What is it?" They all asked at the same time. "The Master of Form was just kidnapped and we've got 10 more miles to go." You say and they all frown.

"Well step on the pedal! You must get there fast!" Garmadon says. "We can't. We have to walk, and that could take hours!" Lloyd explains. "Why don't you guy take your vehicles?" Your dad asks and you fold your arm and glare at Lloyd. "Yeah Lloyd! Tell the two fathers why we can't just take our speedy fast vehicles!" You say and Lloyd blushes in embarrassment.

"I uh...I may have tripped and...have knocked over our uh...vehicles into the, lake." Lloyd admits and the two sigh. "Alex can't you remotely control your mech? Or can't we send you on of your other vehicles?" Your dad asked but you frowned and shook your head no. "All of them are being upgraded, all of them aren't ready. Which I why I need Jessie to hurry up or something." You explain and your dad nods in understanding.

"We'll help her. The more help the sooner you can get your mech." Garmadon says and you smile. "Well you two should get going and we should get going as well! Good luck again you two! We'll get in touch later." Your dad said and you and Lloyd nodded. You all exchanged goodbyes and you hung up.