~Chapter Fifteen~

You laugh as you race down the neighborhood on your bike. Today, Jason came over and he thought you two should have a bike ride through the neighborhood. Well it ended up being a competitive race to see who would make it to the end of the street. Jason was in the lead and you didn't want him to win. Firstly, it was your neighborhood, your turf. You couldn't let him win.

You petted faster and you were riding at the same speed as him. "Finally decided to catch up huh Alex!" He says and you stick your tongue out at him. Eventually Jason made it before you and he won. You two stopped your bikes and got off them. Jason cheered while you folded your arms.

"Ha! Too slow Alex! Look who's turf it is now!" He boasts and you scoff. "Please, I've seen little girls petal bikes better than you." You say with a smirk and he gasps. "Well, you're just mad cause I made it here first!" "Haha mad? I'm just saving yourself from embarrassment if you ever decide to join the Tour De Ninjago!" You say with a chuckle and get back on your bike.

"Whatever." "Haha c'mon! Let's go back to my house." You say as you start peddling away. "Hey! Head Starts! No fair!!" Jason said as he gets on his bike and catches up to you. "Fair? Fair isn't a word from where I come from." You said, remembering the Fritz Donagan line from the comic book Lloyd read to you a couple days ago. While biking, you couldn't help but smile and blush as you ended up thinking about Lloyd again.

You've been doing that lately, blushing while you thought of Lloyd. You weren't sure of why. You snapped out of your thoughts when you heard Jason chuckle. "Whatcha thinking about?" Your heart starts racing in panic as you couldn't tell him that it was just Lloyd you were thinking of. But luckily, you two arrived at your house. "Oh would ya look at that! Home at last! Haha." You say as you get off your bike and open the garage up to put your bike away.

"Ooh, changing the subject. You must've thought of something real good!" Jason says leaning his bike against the house. You blush and close the garage door. "It's no big deal. Just a thought." You said and go inside the house with Jason following you in. "Oh no, it was more than a thought. You were blushing and grinning! It's big." He says with a smirk. You sit yourself on the couch.

What were you supposed to tell him?! He'd take it the wrong way and you didn't want that. You knew you had to get your mind straight, Jason was your boyfriend. Lloyd was merely your partner on a mission who you are now friends with. You had to get that straight. Any more slips and Jason surely would get suspicious.

"Fine. I was uhm, thinking about the time you tripped over your bike and your shirt ripped open! Yeah that." You lied. Jason sits next to you and puts his arm around you. "Haha oh yeah I remember that. That's what was so big?!" "Mhm. I dunno, we were riding bikes and it kinda reminded me of that memory."

One hour later, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it." You say and go to the door. When you open the door you were surprised to see who it was. "Hey Alex!" Lloyd says giving you that side smile he always does. "Oh! Lloyd! What are you doing here?!" You asked trying to remain calm. "Oh I thought we could hang out today. I tried calling you but you weren't answering." He said.

"Ohh okay. Well haha uh-" "Lloyd! Haha how are ya buddy?!" Jason says and comes over to give Lloyd a highfive. "Oh uh, hi Jason. Did I come at a bad time?" Lloyd asks with his smile disappearing. "Oh no it's cool! We were just...hanging out." You said feeling bad all of a sudden. You then looked between Lloyd and Jason. You felt as if you were starting to feel different about both of them.

"Oh ok. Well I'll just text you later. You two have fun." Lloyd says with a small smile. You nodded then watched as he walked off. You closed the door feeling lots of things. Feeling bad for Lloyd, butterflies from Jason, and even butterflies from Lloyd. "He's a really chill guy!" Jason says and you can't help but smile.

Lloyd sat on his Green Ninja Cycle, still hasn't zoomed off yet. Lloyd was also feeling a lot of things but just wasn't sure about it. He was confused about his feelings. He felt a little jealous of Jason. Lloyd didn't hate Jason, he was a nice guy and he seemed to get along well with Lloyd.

Why did he feel jealous of him? Lloyd also felt sad. But his sadness had to do something with Alex. Lloyd sighed and knew he should probably head back to his uncle's monastery. Lloyd started the engine and zoomed off. Maybe he'd get over everything when he got there.

A/n: Hey guys! Yeah I know it's been awhile but I finally wrote an update lol. And yes, I know, I had all spring break to update. That's also true but I was busy spring break since we went out. But now I'm gonna make it up to you guys! :) in a few minutes I'm gonna work on chapter 16! :D so today, YOU GUYS ARE GETTING ANOTHER CHAPTER UPDATE!! :D both of these chapters are short but very important. But also very worth it lol.
So! Leave a vote and comment if you guys are on spring break yet! If so what are ya gonna do? :3