~Chapter Ten~

The fighting began and it was getting crazy. The army was large, and there's not many of you all. But with everyone working together, powers had a better chance of winning.

You and Lloyd stuck together as the two of you took on Leiko. "Why do you all keep trying to fight! You are all weak! And my stakes are high!" Leiko asks while clashing two swords with your sword and Lloyd's sword.

"Because we are the brave!" You say as you kick her with your good leg. "We'll never break!" Lloyd says to her as he throws an energy ball at her but she dodged it. "Whatever it takes, we'll make it together!" You say feeling very determined and Lloyd smiled at you.

Your watch starts buzzing which meant they were trying to voice call you. "Lloyd! Take on Leiko, I've gotta take this call." You say as you limp over to the side. Lloyd nods and continues fighting, using spinjitzu this time.

You picked up, "I'm kinda in the middle of something!" You say. "ALEX LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW!! THE BUILDING IS GOIN' TO COLLAPSE ON YOU ALL! ITS GROWIN' UNSTABLE! YOU ALL HAVE TO EVACUATE NOW!!" Jessie yells with panic.

"Woah! Woah! What!?" You ask getting worried and confused. "BLOODY- OH GAWD BLIMEY!! SOMEONE TALK TO HER!!!" "Jessie you need to calm down!! Alex listen, when you blew up your mech, pieces flew out and hit the building supports hard. It's actually an old palace Leiko is using and the structure is not stable!" Your dad explains trying to be calm as possible.

Suddenly everything was shaking, the floor, the walls, the ceiling, everything! You knew you had to get everyone out of here Fast! "EVERYONE! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME THEN LISTEN!! THE BUILDING IS GOING TO CAVE IN! WE HAVE TO GET OUT NOW!!" You yell.

"But what about Leiko and her army!?" The master of the mind asked. "I-i don't know! But we have all have to get out of here!" You say.

"Alex! There is an exit just at the end of the room! You all can escape from there!" Jason says and you nod. But in no less than a second, the ceiling starts caving in and big pieces start landing on the army!

You limo fast over to Lloyd and grab his wrist. "GUYS! THE EXIT IS DOWN THERE! USE YOUR POWERS TO GET THROUGH!!" You yell yet again and everyone follows orders.

"NO! DON'T LEAVE! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU AL-" Leiko yells but a piece of rubble falls on her and she collapsed. You stop walking and turn around and gasp. "No!!!" You say as you try to limp back over to her but Lloyd tries and pulls you away.

"Alex! We have to get out of here! Leiko is gone and there's nothing we can do about it!" He says as he pulls on your wrist this time and helps you maneuver through the rubble.

"She didn't have to die Lloyd!! She deserved a second chance! What about her daughter, Lloyd!!" You say with tears streaming down your face. Before Lloyd could say anything, two giant pieces fall from the ceiling and block the exit!

You all start yelling and panicking. Everyone starts using their powers to try and break the rubble but there was no way out! "GUYS! Look! There's other exits in this palace! We can leave through-" Lloyd says but then stops when big pieces fall and block every exit to the hallways! Escape was now impossible.

"Well, NOW WE CAN PANIC!" The master of speed says and everyone freaks out. The air in the room started getting dusty and you all began to cough. You looked around for any possible exit but you all were truly stuck.

Then, the walls started collapsing! And it was falling on the elemental masters!! "NO!!" You and Lloyd yell. Without thinking you hug Lloyd. You buried your face in his chest. You hugged him tight. Lloyd hugged you tight back, rubbing your back.

"This is it Lloyd...there's no way out of this." You say. "No. I promised you we'd go home together successfully! We can still-" "LLOYD LOOK AROUND YOU! This building is caving in one everyone. We can't succeed like this." You say looking into Lloyd's green eyes. Lloyd looked at you with a frown and slowly nodded.

Something hit you and Lloyd and you both fall to the ground next to each other. You two can't get up! You were weak. You look up at Lloyd and Lloyd looks up at you.

"Lloyd...if this is it then...I want you to give me something." You say. "What's that?" "I'll take that Hershey kiss now." You say. At first Lloyd is confused but then you connect your lips to his and then quickly let go.

Lloyd is speechless and confused. You give him a smile and then rest your head on the ground as your eyes start to droop. But before they do, you quickly press the red button on your watch hoping help would be on the way and you closed your eyes.

"Alex...I love you too." Lloyd says before he too, closes his eyes.

A/n: "Not to spoil the ending for you, but everything is going to be okay." ;)
Crappy ending Ik lol
Song at the top: We Are The Brave by VERIDIA

And hey! I guess love did win the fight. ;) xD