~Chapter Fourteen~

"JESSSSIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!" You yell from the top of your lungs. Jessie had completely lost it and you had no time for her shenanigans because Lloyd would be knocking on the door soon. You weren't expecting her to come over, but as soon as she stepped inside your house she went crazy. She started running around, jumping, yelling random things, you were actually convinced she was on drugs or something.

As you chase her around the house trying to stop her, she stops herself. You catch your breath and grunt in frustration wondering what's wrong with her today? She slowly turns around and looks at you with a creepy grin on her face. "Jessie!! What's wrong with you! Why are ya so crazy to-" you say but she interrupts you. "I HAVE SEVEN CHILDREN! HAHAHA." You get absolutely confused.

"Jess! You literally need a chill pill right now because you are cra-" "No! You are my senpai. My own senpai you give me dokis and shades of grey. You will never notice me but I still love you kawaii desu ne." She says softy and to your face. "What the fu-" "HAHAHAHA!!!" she laughed then runs to the living room and jumps up and down on the couch.

"JESSIE! YOU KNOW THE HOUSE RULES ARE TO NOT JUMP ON FURNITURE!!" You yell but she was having too much fun to listen. You yell at her more trying to get her to stop, but while you were doing so, "What the?" You hear a familiar voice say. You turn around and see Lloyd already here with an expression of confusion looking at Jessie. "Don't ask..just don't ask. Wait how'd you get in here?" You said. "Oh, your dad let me in." He says and you nod.

Jessie spots Lloyd then drops to the ground and crawls away. "Seriously though, did I come at a bad time?" He asks just making sure. "Nope! Everything is under control!" You say with a nervous laugh. Just then you hear an 'Ow!' From your dad in the kitchen, followed by yelling at Jessie. You growl then run into the kitchen with Lloyd closely behind. Jessie was chewing, or trying to chew, on your dad's leg. "ALEX! GET YOUR FRIEND OFF ME!!" Your dad yells and you immediately try pulling Jessie off but her grip was strong.

"Lloyd! A little help here!" You say and he nods and helps pull Jessie off. Eventually you two successfully pull her off and hold her tight so she wouldn't run off again. "Is Jessie okay?!" Your dad asks holding his leg in pain. "I don't think so, she's never THIS crazy!" You tell him. "I was gonna put the mail on the kitchen table but I tripped over her!" "Don't worry dad, I got Jessie but you might wanna call her dad..." You say and your dad nods in agreement.

"C'mon Jessie, someone needs a timeout!" You and Lloyd take her to your room and then quickly lock the door. She bangs on the door and kicks it trying to escape but you and Lloyd lean against the locked door to stop her from going anywhere. "Is she possessed or something!? She's crazy!" Lloyd asks and you shrug. "I don't know, but we better check in with my dad to make sure she's okay before we leave."

You both head back to the kitchen and see as your dad just about finishes the phone call. "Alright, thanks sanders. Okay! So I just got off the phone with Jessie's dad and he's just found out that she accidentally drank this tea that makes her pretty crazy! He said she'll be okay and that he needs her home right away." Your dad explains and you sigh in relief. "Good! Because she's acting like a chi-" you start but then stop when you all hear a loud crash from your room. "Oh no." You say and you all run to your room and unlock the door.

When you three enter in, the window was shattered! Jessie escaped through the window. "OH MY GOD MY WINDOW!! WHAT THE HECK JESSIE!!" You yell and begin cleaning up the glass. Your dad breathes in and out to calm himself down, "Guys. You two just go out and enjoy yourselves. I'll take care of all this and find Jessie. And Lloyd, I'm sorry you had to walk in on all this but Jessie just drank the wrong English tea." Your dad says calmly.

"That's okay. The other ninja get just as crazy as this! I'm kinda used to it." Lloyd says with a smile. "Well, in that case, be careful dad. We'll Be back home by night!" You said and your dad nods and runs his hand through his hair as you and Lloyd leave your room. Before leaving the house you went to the closet by the front door and put on a coat and a pair of converse.