~Chapter Seventeen~

"Alex!! You gotta come to a disco with me!!" Jessie says excitedly. "A disco? If you mean a party then no way!" You state, punching the punching bag. "C'mon! You rarely go to them!" She prys. "I plan on keeping it that way." You say throwing punch after punch. "Why not!?" "You know I'm not a party person! What am i supposed to do?!" "Have fun of course!" "I have more fun training then I do at a party!" You say and stop punching and go and grab your water bottle.

"Pleaaassseeee!!!!" She begs. "No." You state then drink your water. "Your dad is okay with it!" "Still no!" You say as you put the cap back on and put the water bottle back down. "Jason's coming!! And he wants to be your date!" You stop for a bit and think. "Well...I dunno.." "You can't let him go alone! What if some girl does something to him?!" "Jason is smart and faithful. He'd never cheat me behind my back! Especially if he knows I kick butt as a samurai!" You said as you take off your boxing gloves.

"But still!! Pleaseee!! I won't beg anymore! Promise! Brit's honor!" You sigh loud. "FINE! I'll go. Happy?" You say giving in. "Yes! Very! Haha! C'mon it's tonight! Let's get ready!" Jessie says then drags you out of the training room. Meanwhile, with Lloyd. "Lloyd! We're going to a party in a few hours! You should come!" Cole says with a grin. "Thanks. But no thanks." Lloyd says as he flips through his comic book while sucking on a lollipop in his mouth.

"C'mon! The last time Sensei let us go to a party was last month! We ninja need some fun too you know." "I-i don't know Cole." "Well too late! Here's your clothes! Ya won't regret it!" Cole says and throws it on the bed then leaves Lloyd's room. Lloyd groans and gets up to go change. Back with you and Jessie, "Of all things to make me dress up as...you pick a ladybug..." You say as you look at your red dress with black polka dots and red flats with white dots on it.

"Yup! It looked nice so I picked it for you! Guess what Jason said he was gonna be!" Jessie said as she did your makeup. "What?" "A cat! Haha cute right!" "Whatever.." You said just wanting this all to be over. Jessie put a pair of earrings that match your dress and put your hair into pigtails. To finish the outfit, she put on a red mask with black dots on it. "You owe me one." You said looking at yourself in the mirror. "But I already fixed your window." "Grr fine. Thanks I guess." You said rolling your eyes.

Lloyd looks at himself in the mirror to check himself again. He wore a white dress shirt with a black vest and black slacks with a pair or back sneakers. Apparently it was a masquerade, modern costume type dance but not formal. So he wore a black mask and wore a cat ear headband. "I look stupid." Lloyd said rolling his eyes. "Relax! You look great! Now c'mon! I'll help you with the tail!" Jay said to him with a grin as he attached a belt to the back of Lloyd's pants, serving as a cat's tail.

"Seriously, the tail makes it worse." Lloyd said and Jay snickered. "You guys ready?! C'mon! We're taking our vehicles!" Kai calls out from the hallway. Back with you, Jessie and you had finished getting ready as she was now in a butterfly type costume with small wings. You and Jessie had arrived at the place where the party was held and you could see all the other people in their masks and heard the loud music the DJ was playing.

"So where's Jason!?" You had to ask loudly at Jessie since the music was turned up loud. "I don't know! But he said he was already here!" Jessie talks loudly back. "There's tons of people here in masks! How are we supposed to find him!?" "Just look for a guy in a cat costume! I'll try looking for him!" Jessie said and you nodded as she walked away somewhere.

You scanned the crowd to see if you could find Jason yourself. Then, in came in 4 guys and a girl. One of them was in a cat type costume, and seemed to have the same hair style as Jason, but you weren't sure if that was him since the party lights weren't that bright in a dark room. You figured it was Jason so you went over to him. He was about to walk away with the others he walked in with but you tapped him on the shoulder and he stopped and turned around to face you.