MMM, MATE

Cade Bravo strode into the skyscraping building. He had been getting bored with doing nothing but Alpha work back at his house that he decided to take over the CEO position of his very successful company, leaving pack works in the hands of his Beta.

As soon as he walked into the building, a mouthwatering scent assaulted his nostrils. Ignoring all the smiling faces he received, he followed the scent into the elevator.

His wolf started howling the one word he had waited his whole life to hear.

'Mate', chanted his wolf as he rode the elevator to the topmost floor. The sight in front of him froze him on the spot.

**********
Mercedes sat at her desk. She had come to work earlier than usual and had nothing to do at the moment. Picking up a book out of her bag, she started to read.

Halfway through the fifth chapter, she was met with a scent that had her wolf going crazy. 'Mate', her wolf chanted excitedly.

Without thinking, she dropped the book and ran out of her office. The face that met hers had her frozen on the spot.

The huge smile she had on her face moments ago fell. In front of her was no other than the Alpha King.

She turned and walked into her office, shutting the door behind her. 'Mate. Go to him.' Her wolf urged but she ignored her and returned to her seat.

'Hey there, Red,' a voice said in her head. She ignored it, knowing very well who it was. He being the Alpha King made it possible for him to mind link wolves that weren't in his pack

After her ignoring him for the ten minutes he had tried to communicate with her through the mind link, he called her to his office.

"Yes, Sir?" She asked when she walked into his office. "Set up a staff meeting in the lobby in thirty minutes. I want to introduce myself to my staff." He instructed, staring intensely into her vibrant green eyes, causing her to blush. "Is that all, sir?" She asked with her head bowed. "For now. And meet me in here after the meeting." He replied and she nodded and turned to leave. His eyes followed the sway of her hips as she walked out of his office.

Mercedes couldn't believe her eyes when she saw him. Cade Bravo. The one guy she thought she would never have to see after high school.

You know 'that guy' in school that flirts shamelessly with you, gets you into trouble all the time and bets with friends to try to get into your pants? Cade was her 'that guy'. Until after sophomore year when he left the country. Mes thought that that was the last she would see of him, she couldn't have been anymore wrong.

She sighed heavily as she collapsed into her seat. At least he hadn't tried to touch her back in his office, but he stared at her as if he wanted to eat her. After a deep breath she got back into work mode.
She called up the departments and set up the meeting

Cade walked out of his office and rode the elevator to the lobby. He must admit, she did well getting everyone down there on such short notice.

His eyes scanned the crowd and stopped on her. Her red hair that was previously flowing down her back was now held back in a tight bun.

She was staring absentmindedly into space with her face scrunched up in the cutest way. He could tell she was thinking hard about something. He had a very good idea about the something she was thinking about.

Suddenly, her head jerked upwards to him and their gazes locked. All the noise faded and all she could see was him. He offered her a smile but she blushed and looked down.

"Good morning," he greeted and was replied with a chorus. "I am very sure most of you, if not all of you, know me but I'm going to introduce myself anyway." He started. The sound of his deep husky voice had Mes' toes curling and butterflies erupted in her stomach.